Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

1 hour ago, akirby said:

What’s funny is the Fordauthority article completely ignored it even though it was in a closeup pic.

If that's really what it means... I mean yea, the suspension thing is cool but talk about missing the forest for the tree ?

Edited by bzcat
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Are those orange lines just in front of the rear tire what I think they are? 

Sure are... have those on our Aviator GT!!! They seem to confirm this: https://www.tflcar.com/2020/08/2022-ford-bronco-hybrid-leak-news/     Time to start saving and selling off some of our old fleet!

Edited by CoolScoop

11 hours ago, akirby said:

Why is the build and price on a vehicle that you can’t order until December such a big deal?  I don’t get it.  They’ve already released high level pricing.

I agree.

Honestly, I think a final interior color/pictures reveal would be more worth it than B&P

Supposedly Bronco Nation made some sort of video for interior colors.  They followed Mike Levine's example by saying "next week" last week, when it actually meant they filmed it this week and won't show it for another 2 weeks at least lol.

15 minutes ago, akirby said:

Strange they would make them orange - that would potentially confuse first responders who are trained that high voltage lines on hybrids are orange.

If that's the case it's probably not to production spec. It would be nice if we had a clearer more up close shot of it rather than a grainy zoom of the existing pic to know for sure. 

2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

So, while those orange cables may not have been hybrid indicators, it does have flaps in the camo on BOTH sides of the vehicle - one for gas on the drivers' side, one for a plug on the passenger side?

Gas door is on the driver's side. If the other one is an electric plug it would definitely be the first time Ford put it anywhere but the left front fender. 

29 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Gas door is on the driver's side. If the other one is an electric plug it would definitely be the first time Ford put it anywhere but the left front fender. 

Yup, that's why I said gas on the driver's side ?

Yeah, I know they're usually on the front driver's fender (across most brands), but I'm just guessing/thought it was odd to see a flap there on the passenger side.