Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

5 hours ago, probowler said:

Top picture reminds me slightly of the 2004 concept.

That front end treatment looks very similar to the first illustration that Ford provided, particularly the hood and fender transition into the bumper (I think it came from a dealer show):

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBMZ6AGDRJsO5XC45J8mc

Edited by Harley Lover
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, AGR said:

Yesterday, I saw my first up close glimpse of Bronco Sports, 3 of them on a transporter. There were also some F150s on the trailer, but I didn't pay attention to whether those were '20s or '21s.

I don't think the 21 F-150 has started shipping yet. I could be wrong though. 

24 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Ford's Vehicle Locator system is showing some 2021 F-150's in transit now. 

18 minutes ago, FordBuyer said:

There was a You Tube video on 2 new STX F-150s being delivered to  Ford dealership and were reviewed. So they are shipping.

Good to know. So recent nobody has publicly said anything about it yet. 

15 hours ago, Harley Lover said:

That front end treatment looks very similar to the first illustration that Ford provided, particularly the hood and fender transition into the bumper (I think it came from a dealer show):

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBMZ6AGDRJsO5XC45J8mc

I wish they would have kept the ford script, or used a a blue oval. I'm still not sold on the big Bronco writing. Also not a fan of that look on the Raptor.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, probowler said:

I wish they would have kept the ford script, or used a a blue oval. I'm still not sold on the big Bronco writing. Also not a fan of that look on the Raptor.

My favorite accessory on my Bronco II was the rear swing away rear tire cover with the big, bold Bronco logo. That made the truck for me. The big Bronco at the time had it also. That really stood out on tha road and looked cool. Surprised the new Bronco is not doing it....will probably be an after market accessory. The 80's Bronco II is not getting much love, but well preserved ones go for decent money like fox body Mustangs.

On 12/5/2020 at 11:56 AM, FordBuyer said:

There was a You Tube video on 2 new STX F-150s being delivered to  Ford dealership and were reviewed. So they are shipping.

I saw that video.  Nice looking Trucks! He commented about the base interior being so much nicer.  They certainly looked better in the video.:)

7 hours ago, FordBuyer said:

My favorite accessory on my Bronco II was the rear swing away rear tire cover with the big, bold Bronco logo. That made the truck for me. The big Bronco at the time had it also. That really stood out on tha road and looked cool. Surprised the new Bronco is not doing it....will probably be an after market accessory. The 80's Bronco II is not getting much love, but well preserved ones go for decent money like fox body Mustangs.

It's weird that they don't have a tire cover on any of the the test broncos. OEM or AM I'll definitely be getting one  just like my fullsize.

32 minutes ago, probowler said:

It's weird that they don't have a tire cover on any of the the test broncos. OEM or AM I'll definitely be getting one  just like my fullsize.

I haven't seen one in any press photos either. I'm guessing that's probably one of the factory installed optional accessories they keep talking about. 

Just now, probowler said:

1889630543_sparetire.thumb.jpg.865508640c982ba97b969d1af2352f77.jpgNear

I guess my only remaining question is why couldn't the spare camera go in or under the bottom of the bumper? Looks like plenty of space there for it, and the way the tire goes into the bumper cutout doesn't look like you could fit a bigger tire there to accidentally block it.

You’re not going to get as good of a field of view with the camera mounted that low and that area you circled is below the bumper anyway so that's going to be a problem with Rock crawlers. 

• Like 1