Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

4 hours ago, jpd80 said:

I like how Cactus and Area 51 take Gray in different directions and then there's the darker Carbonised Gray.

None of them are boring, striking how the colours work on the Broncos, Cactus on Ranger is interesting.

Its a far cry from the days of Oxford white and plain silver and black.  White platinum and Ceramic Pearl can be stunning on the right vehicle and I generally don’t like white vehicles.

4 hours ago, jpd80 said:

I like how Cactus and Area 51 take Gray in different directions and then there's the darker Carbonised Gray.

None of them are boring, striking how the colours work on the Broncos, Cactus on Ranger is interesting.

Carbonized Gray is a different shade of Magnetic and it looks awesome.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, akirby said:

Its a far cry from the days of Oxford white and plain silver and black.  White platinum and Ceramic Pearl can be stunning on the right vehicle and I generally don’t like white vehicles.

Agree. I generally don't like Platinum White on trucks and it never looked great on the old Escape. I could take it or leave it on the Focus or Edge but it looked awesome on Fusion, C-Max and Mustang. 

5 hours ago, akirby said:

The tricoat metallic white is very impressive. $500 option, but well worth it. Impressed how water stains don't show after auto wash, and metal flake really pops nicely. The paint shop at LAP does nice work. I originally ordered velocity blue before covid closure, but glad I bought the tricoat white in inventory instead. Not a white fan before, but am now. 

21 hours ago, jpd80 said:

I wouldn't consider Area 51 a gray.

17 hours ago, akirby said:

You mean like the Oxford White, Shadow Black, and Iconic silver that Bronco gets?  haha.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jpd80 said:

In context, Cactus is a greenish gray and Area 51 a bluish gray,

that's what I meant by taking Gray in two directions - green and blue.

Yup, I'll agree Cactus Gray is greenish gray, but Area 51 if anything is a grayish blue.

9 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

They only said MIC hard tops... not painted modular! ?

Haha, I know you're messing around, but Bronco Nation continues to prove their.....um.....prowess by inexplicably only pointing out MIC tops get it when all of them get it.

Here's the email text:

Next week we will be sending a communication to all Bronco order holders outlining a production change for the 2021MY Bronco. The Sound Deadening Headliner is now available across the entire 2021 Model Year Bronco hard top model lineup regardless of selected options for no charge ($495 value). The addition of the sound deadening headliner improves overall appearance while reducing interior cabin noise.

• Vehicles equipped with a cloth or leather interior will receive the headliner as standard
  • Vehicles equipped with the Marine Grade Vinyl interior will have the option to add in the headliner – some customers will want the function to easily wash off their roof panels.
  • Pricing: if a customer’s vehicle is equipped with the sound deadening headliner, their price will be reduced by $495 MSRP

Like the MIC top wasn't even mentioned specifically.  Not sure why BN would mention it only.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Haha, I know you're messing around, but Bronco Nation continues to prove their.....um.....prowess by inexplicably only pointing out MIC tops get it when all of them get it.

Here's the email text:

Next week we will be sending a communication to all Bronco order holders outlining a production change for the 2021MY Bronco. The Sound Deadening Headliner is now available across the entire 2021 Model Year Bronco hard top model lineup regardless of selected options for no charge ($495 value). The addition of the sound deadening headliner improves overall appearance while reducing interior cabin noise.

• Vehicles equipped with a cloth or leather interior will receive the headliner as standard
  • Vehicles equipped with the Marine Grade Vinyl interior will have the option to add in the headliner – some customers will want the function to easily wash off their roof panels.
  • Pricing: if a customer’s vehicle is equipped with the sound deadening headliner, their price will be reduced by $495 MSRP

Like the MIC top wasn't even mentioned specifically.  Not sure why BN would mention it only.

Because.... BN. 

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/first-retail-orders-bronco-delivery-timing-late-june-early-july-possibly.14007/

@PREMiERdrum Can I get your expert take on this? If production starts early may should I anticipate those being produced are only the dealer test units? I was really hoping Ford would crank em out and have a decent stockpile of orders waiting in the lots to ship. Wishful thinking maybe.

21 minutes ago, Dirty Bronco said:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/first-retail-orders-bronco-delivery-timing-late-june-early-july-possibly.14007/

@PREMiERdrum Can I get your expert take on this? If production starts early may should I anticipate those being produced are only the dealer test units? I was really hoping Ford would crank em out and have a decent stockpile of orders waiting in the lots to ship. Wishful thinking maybe.

I think I can shed some light on this. It all depends on when the OK to buy is given. Could be a week (lol not likely) could be 6 months (also not likely). Based on how Ranger launch went, I could see OKTB happening some time in early May just before Job 1. We won't know for sure until we get rolling and I may have a better idea of how things are going in 3-4 weeks. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dirty Bronco said:

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I think I can shed some light on this. It all depends on when the OK to buy is given. Could be a week (lol not likely) could be 6 months (also not likely). Based on how Ranger launch went, I could see OKTB happening some time in early May just before Job 1. We won't know for sure until we get rolling and I may have a better idea of how things are going in 3-4 weeks. 

What Fuzzy said.

It's also worth mentioning that ZERO mannequins are scheduled to build currently prior to the 5/3 Job 1. Don't expect that to hold.