Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

It's an exciting time to be a Bronco customer! I just got confirmation from my cousin that I remain Bronco #1 at his dealership and am in the first batch of builds that start the last week of May. I'll get the planned build date as early as tomorrow and the VIN next week. Sh*t is getting real!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

It's an exciting time to be a Bronco customer! I just got confirmation from my cousin that I remain Bronco #1 at his dealership and am in the first batch of builds that start the last week of May. I'll get the planned build date as early as tomorrow and the VIN next week. Sh*t is getting real!

Does that mean delivery in early June?

3 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

That's a best case scenario, but isn't impossible. Which feels great. 

When I was at my dealership the other day, I was told that I have been moved up to the front.  They have a Cyber Orange 2 door 2.7 mannequin coming and he said it should be arriving early June. Mine is a 2 door with the 2.7 and last I knew, those options were going to delay me getting mine.  I checked status on mine and Cyberdman informed me I am still unscheduled.  I also thought that Ford was supposed to be figuring production in early April and letting all of us know in May an approximate build schedule.

Edited by danglin

6 minutes ago, danglin said:

When I was at my dealership the other day, I was told that I have been moved up to the front.  They have a Cyber Orange 2 door 2.7 mannequin coming and he said it should be arriving early June. Mine is a 2 door with the 2.7 and last I knew, those options were going to delay me getting mine.  I checked status on mine and Cyberdman informed me I am still unscheduled.  I also thought that Ford was supposed to be figuring production in early April and letting all of us know in May an approximate build schedule.

That's what they said but they've already deviated a bit. May/June "first batch" order production customers will be notified of their status beginning tomorrow but the dealers already know. MP2 phase begins 5/3 running batches of dealer demos and customer orders blend in shortly after. In May, non "first batch" customers will get an approx. build estimate.

5 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

That's what they said but they've already deviated a bit. May/June "first batch" order production customers will be notified of their status beginning tomorrow but the dealers already know. MP2 phase begins 5/3 running batches of dealer demos and customer orders blend in shortly after. In May, non "first batch" customers will get an approx. build estimate.

Thanks for the information! :)

21 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Pumped for you! Anxious to hear what the email says later today about anticipated delivery. I missed the first cut off at Stephens. Fingers crossed for the second batch which I'm assuming is being made in June for July delivery at this point.

17 hours ago, MKX1960 said:

I'd hate to be a customer of a dealer that got hundreds of orders and getting 25 allocations first batch. Great for them, but the rest will be waiting a long time.

that would be us....and in Fords defence...even though in my mind this has been completely F'ed up...they did relay to customers the options that would delay initial delivery and perhaps habve their order flop into 2022. But they also relayed they would honor the pricing of a 2021 oder if it becomes a 2022

19 minutes ago, SoonerLS said:

Had my first sighting of a Bronco Sport in the wild this morning. It looked exactly like a Flex on stilts, and by "exactly," I mean "nothing at all." It didn't look bad in pictures, but it looks better in person.

I’ve seen a couple.  They do look good.  I think sales will take off once people start seeing them on the road.  And yes, it looks nothing like a flex.

2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Lol, consider yourself lucky with that timeline - I'll be into next year.

Aren’t you waiting on a black top though? If I was at my local dealer I would’ve been first in line. Switched to Stephen’s for the savings.

Edited by Dirty Bronco

10 hours ago, SoonerLS said:

Had my first sighting of a Bronco Sport in the wild this morning. It looked exactly like a Flex on stilts, and by "exactly," I mean "nothing at all." It didn't look bad in pictures, but it looks better in person.

I've seen a few out and about myself. They look decent. And not to hijack this thread, but I've seen two Mach-Es in the wild. Those look good. 

13 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Lol, consider yourself lucky with that timeline - I'll be into next year.

I think a lot of 'Bronco reservation holders' are going to be very unhappy. For a brand new vehicle that isn't going to sell in F-150 volume, there are way too many Bronco trim and option combinations for a smooth rollout. It happens all the time with Jeeps, a single option like a radio or top can delay a customer order's production for months. Land Rover had to delay the 2 door Defender 90 for over a year.  It's probably why companies like Toyota mainly build for what regional distributors/dealers want and discourage customer orders. 

Edited by Donaldo

49 minutes ago, Donaldo said:

I think a lot of 'Bronco reservation holders' are going to be very unhappy. For a brand new vehicle that isn't going to sell in F-150 volume, there are way too many Bronco trim and option combinations for a smooth rollout. It happens all the time with Jeeps, a single option like a radio or top can delay a customer order's production for months. Land Rover had to delay the 2 door Defender 90 for over a year.  It's probably why companies like Toyota mainly build for what regional distributors/dealers want and discourage customer orders. 

This isn't a reach opinion. All you need to do is go to BG6, However, in this type of vehicle I don't think you can come out with 3 trims with a few options each and expect to succeed. Toyota other than the Taco really doesn't play and sell volume in this arena.

Edited by jcartwright99

10 hours ago, K270 said:

I've seen a few out and about myself. They look decent. And not to hijack this thread, but I've seen two Mach-Es in the wild. Those look good. 

2 bronco sports, 1 Mach e, a 750 with Godzilla...sounded good., and the elusive F150 powerstroke.

On 4/16/2021 at 2:18 AM, Dirty Bronco said:

Aren’t you waiting on a black top though? If I was at my local dealer I would’ve been first in line. Switched to Stephen’s for the savings.

yes.  I was just saying lucky with the timeline because you’ll have one, that’s all.

I’d rather wait and get what I want than settle in order to have it a few months sooner. (Just a general statement)

• Like 2