Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

4 hours ago, jasonj80 said:

Seems more and more of the emails are going out, have you checked the Vehicle Visibility site? 

Unfortunately I'm getting real close to the point where I'm gonna pull the plug. Sell my truck for the insane amount it is worth now, get a decent Ranger for a few years and just get an environmentally friendly Warthog in 2 years. I would like to sell before I hit 200k, and being I can get 27K for a 11 year old truck with 188K on the odo it seems crazy not to better to do it now where I can still find something on a lot worth buying. 

I had my cousin check today and mine still shows 6/21. Not deluding myself enough to think it can't change, but it hasn't yet. 

I understand where you're at. I'm close to 187k on the Flex and its value has shot up to like $6,500 in the last few weeks. Had I not been working remotely for the last 16 months, thus saving 250 miles a week, I would probably have had to have bailed at this point as well. 

I'm kicking myself for trading in my 08 Fusion last summer on Kate's new Explorer. We didn't get much for it and it would have made a great runaround car for me now to sell off the Flex for $$$ and wait patiently on my Bronco. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

I had my cousin check today and mine still shows 6/21. Not deluding myself enough to think it can't change, but it hasn't yet. 

Have you checked the link that Ford provided in the email? I just checked mine now and I can't remember if it had the date or not, but its currently saying: "In Order Processing"

24 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Have you checked the link that Ford provided in the email? I just checked mine now and I can't remember if it had the date or not, but its currently saying: "In Order Processing"

Mine has said "in order processing" since the start and I think they all did.  The next step on that line is "in production."

11 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

HP Specs have been released 

ENGINES 2.3L ECOBOOST  2.7L ECOBOOST
SAE horsepower 300* (275 regular fuel) 330* (315 regular fuel)
SAE torque 325* (315 regular fuel) 415* (410 regular fuel)

Looks like the 2.7L (and the 2.3L) got a little bump in specs for the Bronco.  The 2.7L is going to be a beast.

16 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

6 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Looks like the 2.7L (and the 2.3L) got a little bump in specs for the Bronco.  The 2.7L is going to be a beast.

I have a four door Black Diamond on order with the 2.7L, hope to get an email regarding my build date soon.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Nice torque number on the 2.7

But if I was buying, I'm happily taking the 2.3 with 300/325 since I can get it with manual

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The 2021 Ford Bronco is more powerful than expected, but there's a catch

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/2021-ford-bronco-more-powerful

Similar to the impact of using premium gas on the EPA numbers.

Hasn't that always been the case?

I think losing 15 HP isn't going to be a huge deal if you use 87 vs 92/93 for everyday driving

7 minutes ago, akirby said:

Interesting that the video at the top of the page is a Bronco Sport....

Hmmm... I didn't even look at it! But then again, I think a lot of customers are going to have trouble telling the difference until they actually see the Bronco. 

10 minutes ago, sullynd said:

Jim and Mike have been hit by Tesla trolls on Twitter the last month or so. 

I like this exchange. 

60C7E7FC-FE1C-41BC-8D25-989078B34DA9.jpeg

Wrangler plug in hybrid hits the market soon. Gets about 20 miles on a charge. Staring price around $51,000. Imagine Bronco plug in will follow in couple years.

On 5/11/2021 at 9:29 AM, silvrsvt said:

I think this means we will be seeing a hybrid or PHEV version in the very near future, now that the Wrangler 4xe is on Jeep dealer lots with 375 hp/470 ft-lbs, 49 mpge/ 20 mpg combined gas only, 375 mile cruising range. Anyone know if we'll see a Bronco Sport hybrid first?