Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

Buckin',

I am so glad that someone is about to get the best vehicle in a quarter century.  I can only hope to get a build date soon for mine.  I ordered a Badlands, 4 Door in Antimatter Blue, V-6, Auto and High package with a soft top.  I am a Priority 10 at my dealership here in CO.

v/r,

Mike

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Just finalized financing and trade-in with my dealer so everything is locked in before next week's delivery. All systems go! ?

That’s exciting, should have it before the end of the month, Ford wants those Broncos on the monthly sales reports.

I’ve been checking a few times a week and my build date has actually moved up a few days; though I know that can change.

2 hours ago, jasonj80 said:

That’s exciting, should have it before the end of the month, Ford wants those Broncos on the monthly sales reports.

I’ve been checking a few times a week and my build date has actually moved up a few days; though I know that can change.

I have a Scheduled to date of July 1st and apparent build date of the 7th, which I guess would lineup with that. 

• Like 1

Apparently this black diamond has already been picked up by the customer. This is possibly the exact build I will get eventually. Saves me 5k over sas and still looks very capable.

what is the opinion of the MGV seats in the black diamond? I’ve heard everything from “it’s better than the leather” to “it feels like the vinyl seats in a f150 work truck.” Anyone here have any actual experience with it?

AD9244EC-95F5-4EDF-980B-134C7FDA6C96.jpeg

0E34ECAB-601D-451F-9B9F-963027B5BED6.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

Apparently this black diamond has already been picked up by the customer. This is possibly the exact build I will get eventually. Saves me 5k over sas and still looks very capable.

what is the opinion of the MGV seats in the black diamond? I’ve heard everything from “it’s better than the leather” to “it feels like the vinyl seats in a f150 work truck.” Anyone here have any actual experience with it?

Why would a customer vehicle be on the showroom floor?  This is more than likely a mannequin for the dealership to showcase the Bronco.  Nice looking vehicle irrespective of retail or demo. 

If the MGV seats are anything like the ones I saw and sat on at a Bronco roadshow event, I like them and think they are as good as leather without the cost.

Edited by SevenT
minor corrections

5 minutes ago, SevenT said:

Why would a customer vehicle be on the showroom floor?  This is more than likely a mannequin for the dealership to showcase the Bronco.  Nice looking vehicle irrespective of retail or demo.

Not uncommon for a unique product like Bronco and/or it could be a staging area used for customer pickup.

I was in a BMW dealer a few weeks ago that had just this - 3 vehicles awaiting customer pickup in an indoor, tiled/A/C area with garage doors attached to the side of the dealer.

6 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Not uncommon for a unique product like Bronco and/or it could be a staging area used for customer pickup.

I was in a BMW dealer a few weeks ago that had just this - 3 vehicles awaiting customer pickup in an indoor, tiled/A/C area with garage doors attached to the side of the dealer.

Theres also a chance that the customer is the dealer principle or general manager and they’re using it as the showroom centerpiece for a little while

That would be nice at every dealership.  When I placed my order, they took me on a tour and took me to where the truck would be when ready for pickup and it was nothing more than a large garage bay.  There were a few trucks, a GT 40 and a Bronco Sport in the garage.  Hope to see mine in there soon (fingers crossed).

B6G Avatar.jpg

Edited by SevenT
grammar
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SevenT said:

Buckin',

I am so glad that someone is about to get the best vehicle in a quarter century.  I can only hope to get a build date soon for mine.  I ordered a Badlands, 4 Door in Antimatter Blue, V-6, Auto and High package with a soft top.  I am a Priority 10 at my dealership here in CO.

v/r,

Mike

That's going to be a sweet ride. 4-door Badlands for me as well (A51). I have pretty much all the constrained items though: V6, Sasquatch, Lux, MIC top, tow package. I'm the #1 allocation at my dealer but have no idea when I'll get a build date. Crossing my fingers. Good luck to you!

Edited by Buckin'
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Buckin' said:

That's going to be a sweet ride. 4-door Badlands for me as well (A51). I have pretty much all the constrained items though: V6, Sasquatch, Lux, MIC top, tow package. I'm the #1 allocation at my dealer but have no idea when I'll get a build date. Crossing my fingers. Good luck to you!

Do you have a VIN? With a number 1 allocation I would think you would have a VIN and  should have at least a build week. Have you had the dealer or someone on here check vehicle visibility? Ford isn't sending emails for every update now and the only way to see info is Vehicle Visibility. 

1 hour ago, jasonj80 said:

Do you have a VIN? With a number 1 allocation I would think you would have a VIN and  should have at least a build week. Have you had the dealer or someone on here check vehicle visibility? Ford isn't sending emails for every update now and the only way to see info is Vehicle Visibility. 

Nope! I'll check with my dealer today. He's usually pretty good about calling with updates but it's been a while. Thanks for the advice.

10 hours ago, Buckin' said:

A number one allocation at your dealership doesn't mean anything if there are commodity issues that prevent your order from being scheduled. Now, if your order was re-prioritized at "01" by the regional office, that would mean that your order had been flagged and prioritized for expedited scheduling which is a different subject. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

A number one allocation at your dealership doesn't mean anything if there are commodity issues that prevent your order from being scheduled. Now, if your order was re-prioritized at "01" by the regional office, that would mean that your order had been flagged and prioritized for expedited scheduling which is a different subject. 

Yeah, just spoke to my dealer and there's no movement on my order. I have several commodity issues. So far they've only had two FEs and a BD scheduled. I guess I should've kept my FE. Oh well; back to waiting.

1 hour ago, Dirty Bronco said:

For the record I am 17 at my dealership with MIC, 2.7, Lux, Sasquatch and I have a Vin. I was not a priority build but I did get my reservation in roughly 2 hours after the premier.

Congrats! Similar build for me and my reservation was right around the same time. Pretty weird how this all works. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, T-dubz said:

AD9244EC-95F5-4EDF-980B-134C7FDA6C96.jpeg

0E34ECAB-601D-451F-9B9F-963027B5BED6.jpeg

I agree with getting the Black Diamond. It hit all the right spots for me. I want to off-road, love the steelies, the MGV seats, and the Aux switches. Also didn’t want to fork over the extra 5k for Sasquatch package. 

Premierdrum being the bearer of bad news on Broncog6...plant will be shutdown the weeks of the 5th and July 26th to let supply issues get sorted before full rate production

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/just-in-map-shutting-down-weeks-of-7-5-and-7-26.18107/

I had a Scheduled to date of 7/8 and then it went to 7/1, so I reached out to my salesman to see if it changed again since I have to wait til the first to ask again here :)

Plus I sold my SHO earlier this week ?

The news of the plant shutdown on the weeks of 5  and 26 July to let constraints catch up seems like a good approach since August is the beginning of full rate production.  I talked to my dealership yesterday and none of the Broncos there have been given VINs.  I am #5 in their allocation.  I hope that this catches up with itself and I can get my VIN issued and get my truck soon.  Fingers crossed once again.

v/r,

Mike