Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

15 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Well folks, it finally happened - took delivery Tuesday evening, and it’s been a whirlwind since so I haven’t been able to take the time to post some pictures.   I’ve already put 90 miles on (it had 11 at delivery so it’s just over 100 now), and it’s awesome.  I've gotten several compliments and comments/questions about it both days so far!

I’ll make another post about my likes, dislikes, and issues so far, but in the meantime here are some pics!

Love it!  (Even without the painted mirror caps and door handles, and mod top ;-))

I only have 450 miles on mine, weather hasn’t cooperated much since I took delivery in January. 

CEDF8A40-7600-49CC-A54E-46A3CE26903C.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, akirby said:

Gorgeous!  Now you have me considering a velocity blue Ranger with black appearance package next year.

haha you’re welcome!

2 hours ago, 02MustangGT said:

Love it!  (Even without the painted mirror caps and door handles, and mod top ;-))

I only have 450 miles on mine, weather hasn’t cooperated much since I took delivery in January. 

CEDF8A40-7600-49CC-A54E-46A3CE26903C.jpeg

shhhh don’t tease haha

I’m strongly considering ordering some black painted mirror caps and velocity blue handles to at least get those back to “original” Wildtrak spec.

we shall see about ordering a MOD top down the road……I’ll hopefully be in line for at least a MIC replacement whenever V3 happens, as the edges are NOT coated like V2 was supposed to fix.  I documented it already at the service dept.

is that an OBX Sasquatch with Wildtrak’s black beauty ring?  Looks great!

Edited by rmc523

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

haha you’re welcome!

shhhh don’t tease haha

I’m strongly considering ordering some black painted mirror caps and velocity blue handles to at least get those back to “original” Wildtrak spec.

we shall see about ordering a MOD top down the road……I’ll hopefully be in line for at least a MIC replacement whenever V3 happens, as the edges are NOT coated like V2 was supposed to fix.  I documented it already at the service dept.

is that an OBX Sasquatch with Wildtrak’s black beauty ring?  Looks great!

Haha, I don’t mind the look of black plastic mirror caps or door handles especially with the MIC top. I’m not counting on a painted top being a realistic option and that’s why I switched to soft top.  Your Bronco looks awesome, I love the optional side vinyl graphic on the Wildtrak.  

Correct, mine is an OBX Sas with the black beauty ring.  I am not a fan of the nickel/silver beauty ring so I had the dealer swap those out before taking delivery.  

23 minutes ago, 02MustangGT said:

Haha, I don’t mind the look of black plastic mirror caps or door handles especially with the MIC top. I’m not counting on a painted top being a realistic option and that’s why I switched to soft top.  Your Bronco looks awesome, I love the optional side vinyl graphic on the Wildtrak.  

Correct, mine is an OBX Sas with the black beauty ring.  I am not a fan of the nickel/silver beauty ring so I had the dealer swap those out before taking delivery.  

It’s been more a long term fading concern for me, which Is also why I wanted the painted top.

yeah I feel the graphic nicely breaks up and tone down what is otherwise a rather bright color.

I agree with you on the silver ring not looking right.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

It’s been more a long term fading concern for me, which Is also why I wanted the painted top.

yeah I feel the graphic nicely breaks up and tone down what is otherwise a rather bright color.

I agree with you on the silver ring not looking right.

I don’t blame you on the MIC top concerns.  I’m satisfied with the soft top, although I’ve only had it folded back a few times.  If you care about the look, neither top is going to be ideal long term.  If I can’t live with the soft top I will wait out my other res/order for the painted top.  Regardless of the quirks and issues, these new Broncos are worth the wait.  Did you keep your VB Mustang GT?   

On 4/1/2022 at 7:13 PM, 02MustangGT said:

I don’t blame you on the MIC top concerns.  I’m satisfied with the soft top, although I’ve only had it folded back a few times.  If you care about the look, neither top is going to be ideal long term.  If I can’t live with the soft top I will wait out my other res/order for the painted top.  Regardless of the quirks and issues, these new Broncos are worth the wait.  Did you keep your VB Mustang GT?   

It was a Lightning Blue Mustang - no, I traded it on the Bronco - didn't make sense to keep it financially, though I didn't necessarily want to get rid of it.  I'll certainly miss its speed/performance, as well as the fantastic V8 sound, but my excitement for the Bronco has overshadowed any thoughts of missing the Mustang.

Edited by rmc523
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Deanh said:

good news for a LOT of Bronco reservists...theres a BUNCH of vins just got released...build date 2nd week of June I believe...shoot...18 months and now I have a vin...crazy!

Rumors going around about some down weeks coming up. Nothing confirmed but watch the usual official sources. 

3 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Rumors going around about some down weeks coming up. Nothing confirmed but watch the usual official sources. 

My Bronco keeps getting pushed back...I got an email from Ford 3/25 saying it was supposed to be built this week, but I've been pushed back to the week of May 9th now. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

My Bronco keeps getting pushed back...I got an email from Ford 3/25 saying it was supposed to be built this week, but I've been pushed back to the week of May 9th now. 

Amazing isn’t it, here we are with beautiful desirable Fords and they just can’t build enough of them…..

I feel your pain but please,  what Color have you ordered?

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

Cactus Grey

here is a photo of the first one I had LOL...only change is I got the Modular Bumper on the new order

image.thumb.jpg.7b8a299934a85355893cb31175931402.jpg

MY COLOR OF CHOICE AS WELL...Initially ordered the "yellow' then thought about living with it long term........still, Ithink Ill have a relatively rare beast...2 dr, Badlands, stick shift Sasquatch Lux pack....doubt there'll be too many around with the Factory anti theft kit....lol...shoot I even ordered the Bimini and tube doors....kid in a Candy Store

Edited by Deanh

4 hours ago, Flying68 said:

Any further information on the navigation delete?  If you ordered it with the built in connected nav, will you still get it or is it automatically being deleted on scheduled builds?

Per the latest 2022 Bronco Order Guide (04/01/2022), the Navigation Removal (59D) option is required. You should check with your Dealer regarding your order status with the Navigation option. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats man.  Long time coming!

I still need to get around to doing an overview write up on mine.  Since I got the thing I’ve been 1) just plain enjoying it and driving it, and 2) super busy with life, new job etc.  I haven’t forgotten haha.

• Like 1