Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

5 hours ago, twintornados said:

My buddy has three of 'em...I have one. We were out one night and stopped at a coffee shop. The place was having an open mic night and a photographer snapped a picture that they now use for their FB page. Mine is the red one on the right...

69184412_10215661879195886_3699262577654628352_o.jpg

Sharp! I have a 92 that I owned since high school. 

The way I understood the soft top/hard top combo is that you would fold down the soft top before installing your hard top on. 

IMG_20190725_132642.jpg

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SoonerLS said:

OK, if you build shipping crates for a Bronco and an Escape, they’ll be close to the same size, but what’s your point? 

That they are roughly the same size (except in height as noted)? I mean your eyes can play tricks on you but actual measurements is actual measurements.

It's the same thing when I point out to people that Jeep Renegade is the same length as 4 door Cherokee XJ. But people automatically dismiss it because in their mind, Cherokee was "midsize" and Renegade is "subcompact".

12 minutes ago, bzcat said:

That they are roughly the same size (except in height as noted)? I mean your eyes can play tricks on you but actual measurements is actual measurements.

It's the same thing when I point out to people that Jeep Renegade is the same length as 4 door Cherokee XJ. But people automatically dismiss it because in their mind, Cherokee was "midsize" and Renegade is "subcompact".

Or better yet, park them next to one another.

I remember when I was waiting to merge onto a highway...a 1990s Civic hatchback went by then a Fit...the Fit was Huge vs the Civic. Mostly because it was 7-8 inches taller then the Civic of the era. 

5 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I don't think this is what Ford had in mind when they said spring debut....

Yeah its a bit of a shame, but they also don't have anyone to blame but themselves for it. If they actually set a date for it to be shown off...

• Like 1

I have to concede that I'm not an SUV person, but with all the hype, I'm kind of underwhelmed. I like the Bronco Sport better. On a 1-10 scale, I give Bronco a 6 and the sport a 7.

I also understand the pic is crap, and the real thing will probably look a lot better, but this is all i have to base it on.

Of course I'm basing this all off of looks. The best looking SUV/CUV Ford makes in my opinion are the Lincoln Aviator and Corsair. Both of those are 9/10. 

edit: Now that i've been looking at this for fifteen minutes, I'm warming up to it..., but I'm still a Mustang buyer. The 2 door is a 3/10. I don't really like that at all.

Edited by atomcat68
added opinion

Just now, Deanh said:

love it...but bad bad camera angle as per the norm..

If the two door didn’t have the little uptick right behind the door, it would look a bit better. I think that mixed in with the plastic trim on the door and the colored pillar is making it look weird.

19 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

If the two door didn’t have the little uptick right behind the door, it would look a bit better. I think that mixed in with the plastic trim on the door and the colored pillar is making it look weird.

Uptick is on the door.

And it's on the rear door of the 4 doodr.

Edited by MY93SHO