Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

23 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I've seen the 2 and 4 door bodies side by side and the 2 door is tiny. Not that the 4 door is gigantic (somewhere between Escape and Edge if I had to guess) but I think the 2 door Bronco may end up being the smallest SUV in the lineup 

It's about Ecosport size, maybe slightly longer and wider

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

it would be cool if they made a second 2 door version on the 4 door wheelbase, just like the bronco r. It could be like the expedition max with more cargo space. 

!!!! That would be perfect!

The first gen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (2-Door) is still my fav wrangler. 

That new Gladiator in Mojave trim is a beast though. 

Edited by Willwll313wll

4 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

Ford's showroom is going to look pretty different this time next year, it's about time that buyers got something different

and desirable vehicles that sales staff can actually sell to buyers....a little less vanilla

I’m super excited to see the new F-150 along with the Bronc. I’m sure it’ll be pretty iterative from the current gen but the new raptor especially should be pretty cool. Hopefully they have it for the first MY unlike the 2017 raptor 

3 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

It’s not that obvious but Wrangler’s wheels are pushed further forward. You can’t see much more than that thanks to the camo.

It would be unfortunate if the Bronco's weren't.  That forward position of the axle and wheels contributes a lot to stability by putting the COG closer to balance.  It prevents a lot of rear wheel hop during hard braking and descending too.  It also means climbing obstacles is easier, ie better approach angle.

The main difference I see is the space between the steering wheel and the windshield, and the correspondingly larger front side windows. ?‍♂️  A trade of forward visibility for side.

19 minutes ago, Stampede.Offroad said:

It would be unfortunate if the Bronco's weren't.  That forward position of the axle and wheels contributes a lot to stability by putting the COG closer to balance.  It prevents a lot of rear wheel hop during hard braking and descending too.  It also means climbing obstacles is easier, ie better approach angle.

The main difference I see is the space between the steering wheel and the windshield, and the correspondingly larger front side windows. ?‍♂️  A trade of forward visibility for side.

Bigger doors mean the A Frame is further forward, there is no trade off in visibility

Yes Wrangler is optimised for more extreme off roading which is a trade off for “stuff” at the opposite end of the spectrum where a SFA becomes a liability.

Best part is Bronco is a Bronco without using any of Jeep’s “work dress” .

Edited by jpd80

56 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

What was bothering you about it being mounted on the A-pillar?

It looks weird?   Let’s be honest, you don’t see a lot of factory-stock vehicles with the mirror mounted that high up on the A-pillar.  I don’t mind it, function over form in the Bronco’s case.  

• Like 1

There is no doubt its built for stability at 85mph and comfort while former mustang owner drinks his soy milk...thought were were chasing heep buyers and not mustang buyers?....but of course i could have misinterpreted the whole reason for the bronc in the first place...any chance of radio delete and marine grade vinyl options so i clean interior debris out with a garden-hose?