Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

23 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

2021_bronco_offroad_003-jpg.2515

now this looks pretty sweet. I guess this is the version that I can’t afford ?. The first set of spy pics seemed a bit tame. Hopefully there’s one in between these that will be just right lol.

but it does give an indication of how bigger wheels and Tires will look...im thinking it will be a commonplace upgrade...

16 hours ago, Deanh said:

but it does give an indication of how bigger wheels and Tires will look...im thinking it will be a commonplace upgrade...

Yeah, these definitely fit better than the previous wheels.

10 hours ago, probowler said:

Nice of them to turn on the Halos for us!  Always on? Not sure if that counts as DRLs.  

I'd hope those are the DRLs.  looks like it with them being on there.

Ford's official DRLs are often just the headlights on, but the accent lights stay on all the time.

23 hours ago, T-dubz said:

2021_bronco_offroad_003-jpg.2515

now this looks pretty sweet. I guess this is the version that I can’t afford ?. The first set of spy pics seemed a bit tame. Hopefully there’s one in between these that will be just right lol.

I’m definitely liking what I’m seeing here.  Much better than anything I’ve seen to date. This has a much more aggressive look. 

29 minutes ago, tbone said:

I’m definitely liking what I’m seeing here.  Much better than anything I’ve seen to date. This has a much more aggressive look. 

Then you’ll like what’s under the hood,

could be a fair bit of sticker shock though

as we know that ford likes to charge for the desirable, gotta have products.

13 minutes ago, Deanh said:

well theres been a bunch harping about the desire for the 5.0...but I would doubt that...

I guess it’s down to what Bronco buyers expect in an iconic vehicle and what Ford can deliver.

As frontline sales person, which has the better perception, a V8 Bronco or a TTV6 Bronco, is one above the other or both equally desirable?

im wondering if that HP powertrain finds its way ( amortised) in other product (s) maybe in the US and other places....

Edited by jpd80

2 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

I guess it’s down to what Bronco buyers expect in an iconic vehicle and what Ford can deliver.

As frontline sales person, which has the better perception, a V8 Bronco or a TTV6 Bronco, is one above the other or both equally desirable?

after watching people bitch about the Raptor going to the 3.5, hard to say...but sure as hell didn't hamper the sales of the Raptor did it?....lol...cant please everyone...then theres the take rate on F-150s as a whole...5.0 sells in tiny numbers, terrific engine and all....

Edited by Deanh
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, jpd80 said:

And would a 5.0 Bronco tear into GT Mustang sales as those buyers seemed the most keen to see Bronco.....

doubtful...two different types of vehicles...one doesn't track a Bronco or offroad a Mustang...lol...although Im sure some have attempted post Tequila shots...

Edited by Deanh

21 minutes ago, Deanh said:

doubtful...two different types of vehicles...one doesn't tack a Bronco or offroad a Mustang...lol...although Im sure some have attempted post Tequila shots...

In Ford’s research one of the biggest interest groups was Mustang owners, make of that what you will.....

4 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

The 300-325 hp from the 2.3L is more than I’ll ever need, just give me that and the tougher looks of the newest spy shots and I’d be happy.

That’s fine but what if there was way more on offer if you wanted more?

Horses for courses I suppose....

Edited by jpd80

5 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

In Ford’s research one of the biggest interest groups was Mustang owners, make of that what you will.....

You seem to be implying that the Bronco will offer a 5.0 in some form (whether it be Raptor model or whatever).  I find that hard to believe, but it would make potential customers very happy.  I’m sticking with my prediction of 2.7L or 3.0L EB as the optional engine.  

17 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

I currently own a 2018 Mustang.  Would love a new Bronco, but wouldn’t trade my Mustang for one. 

Now, if I can just convince my wife that she wants a Bronco.  ?