Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I'm guessing you've heard something I haven't? 

definitely not...but with the ever escalating costs of vehicles...brakes have to be pumped sooner or later...an STX ( for comparative reasons ) version of the Bronco would be perfect if it can slot somewhere in the mid 30's...

5 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Not really-much if these new fangled computers you seem to dislike are required by law to make trucks/CUV safer for all drivers. 

it’s not as easy as you think it is to remove it or not design it at all. Or at least do it profitability.  

Exactly, that's why Mahindra didn't consider making the Roxor street legal... but as basic as it is the price can still exceed $30k with accessories.  The Bronco will offer far more bang for the buck.

Edited by CoolScoop
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, CoolScoop said:

Exactly, that's why Mahindra didn't consider making the Roxor street legal... but as basic as it is the price can still exceed $30k with accessories.  The Bronco will offer far more bang for the buck.

Isn't Jeep going after Mahindra for "Trade Dress" which sounds like something below patent infringement

6 hours ago, Deanh said:

actually, it would not surprize me in the slightest if they release a basic model...stick shift, vinyl flooring , Active X, a/c, powered windows etc basic stereo ( maybe even stereo delete ) and sync...

That would make so many people on FSB happy...

It's a shame the Bronco is no longer global, so they could sell it oversees as well.  I wonder why Ford went NA only... Perhaps Ford is going all in with Mahindra?

2 hours ago, probowler said:

That would make so many people on FSB happy...

It's a shame the Bronco is no longer global, so they could sell it oversees as well.  I wonder why Ford went NA only... Perhaps Ford is going all in with Mahindra?

Who said it's no longer global?

41 minutes ago, mackinaw said:

Speaking of Borg/Assimilator, where did he go?  He's been quiet as of late.  Did he have another hissy fit and go away?

No, he's over at GMI

He normally covers the show circuits and I'm hoping he posts here as they come up.

Edited by jpd80

4 hours ago, mackinaw said:

Speaking of Borg/Assimilator, where did he go?  He's been quiet as of late.  Did he have another hissy fit and go away?  

That’s his MO. He’ll pop in at some point to passive aggressively let us know that he’s still not here. 

Watch for someone who doesn’t know the difference between loose/lose and a lot/ allot. 

(Seriously, if you want to have some fun search allot on BON and see how many threads are him)

Edited by sullynd
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jpd80 said:

Let’s just understand that Bronco was created for North American buyers first and foremost,

if there’s a wider audience than that,  it’s all  good 

But it will be built only in the US, according to union agreements, right?

There are rumours that the Cyclone project (NG Ranger/Amarok made in Argentina) will also include an SUV, so two guesses are Everest and Bronco.

33 minutes ago, passis said:

But it will be built only in the US, according to union agreements, right?

There are rumours that the Cyclone project (NG Ranger/Amarok made in Argentina) will also include an SUV, so two guesses are Everest and Bronco.

The UAW agreement confirms manufacture of Bronco and Ranger at Michigan AP, nothing more than that.

Next Gen Ranger is still two years away, Everest is three years away, so way too early to say exactly what

plans are beyond Ranger & Amarok......

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

The UAW agreement confirms manufacture of Bronco and Ranger at Michigan AP, nothing more than that.

Next Gen Ranger is still two years away, Everest is three years away, so way too early to say exactly what

Thanks! I must have got it mixed up with the Golf production being restricted to Germany.

Edited by passis
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, passis said:

Thanks! I must have got it mixed up with the Golf production being restricted to Germany.

Were all keen to knowhow the Ford-VW agreement will work across the globe,

we all hope for the best for everyone, that both parties succeed.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

Are you saying Everest is coming to the US in 3 years or just that the ROW Everest is 3 years away?