Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

10 hours ago, pictor said:

Then there is this speculation on Autoblog, the return of the short bed F150 Raptor

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/02/24/ford-bronco-raptor-mule-spied/

Autoblog say that is not a short bed Raptor, they think is a big BOF SUV with Raptor caracteristics. A Bronco Max based on the Expedition? An Expedition Raptor?  This is very interesting!

37 minutes ago, falconlover 1 said:

Autoblog say that is not a short bed Raptor, they think is a big BOF SUV with Raptor caracteristics. A Bronco Max based on the Expedition? An Expedition Raptor?  This is very interesting!

Bronco, Expedition, or Baby Raptor.... I don't know what they're plans are for this, but this thing is SICK

I have a source at Ford that will drop little bread crumbs here and there... this is not related to the Bronco except in name *hint hint*. All I will say is that even though it’s not Bronco related it shows Ford’s head is in the right place.

It is more related to F-150... but I can’t talk about that. Biggest hint is the rear axle.

Edited by Nickp
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nickp said:

I have a source at Ford that will drop little bread crumbs here and there... this is not related to the Bronco except in name *hint hint*. All I will say is that even though it’s not Bronco related it shows Ford’s head is in the right place.

It is more related to F-150... but I can’t talk about that. Biggest hint is the rear axle.

Oh oh oh, it’s a Mustang Raptor!!!

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

2.7L V6 Ecoboost rumored for Bronco

https://www.motor1.com/news/400594/2021-ford-bronco-ecoboost-v6/

Though rumors I've heard have said otherwise with better things to come.

I think a 2.3L Hybrid would be a nice mid range engine though. 

It makes more sense for Bronco to use existing engine gearbox set ups rather than funding new variations

and if there is the base 2.3 EB, it makes little sense to use a 2.7 EB when the 3.0 EB is now available.

8 hours ago, Nickp said:

Ford did trademark "Bronco Raptor"...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jpd80 said:

It makes more sense for Bronco to use existing engine gearbox set ups rather than funding new variations

and if there is the base 2.3 EB, it makes little sense to use a 2.7 EB when the 3.0 EB is now available.

that 2.7 may be the best overall engine in Fords lineup...and Im fine with it...with the seven speed manual..yehah!