Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

55 minutes ago, ffdemoss said:

No rear seats?

Hmm, that’s interesting. I guess they are trying to maximizing storage? I actually wouldn’t mind it as long as there were some side mounted jump seats like the extended cab trucks used to have. Seats like those actually wouldn’t be that bad since you wouldn’t be as cramped as you were in the trucks

24 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

Hmm, that’s interesting. I guess they are trying to maximizing storage? I actually wouldn’t mind it as long as there were some side mounted jump seats like the extended cab trucks used to have. Seats like those actually wouldn’t be that bad since you wouldn’t be as cramped as you were in the trucks

Correction, yes rear seats.in the two door.

13 hours ago, jpd80 said:

2021-ford-bronco-3d-model-rendering-1024

Good effort, no rear seats,  

4 hours ago, jpd80 said:

Correction, yes rear seats.in the two door.

I see your correction but I was utterly confused for a moment! I don't want to upgrade to the 4 door just for rear seats! Glad I wont have to. 

Since it won't have the 2.7l, what will be the upgraded engine? Will the 2.3 and hyrbid be the only options? Or maybe a 2.3 with hybrid? I hope I can get the hybrid with a manual lol

4 minutes ago, Willwll313wll said:

I see your correction but I was utterly confused for a moment! I don't want to upgrade to the 4 door just for rear seats! Glad I wont have to. 

Since it won't have the 2.7l, what will be the upgraded engine? Will the 2.3 and hyrbid be the only options? Or maybe a 2.3 with hybrid? I hope I can get the hybrid with a manual lol

"Nope, Bronco is first of next generation T6 and set up for V engines
2.3 EB is base engine, all other engine options are North American centric."

I hope you don't mind me quoting your GMinsidenews post 
jpd80

• Like 1

Following on from the image above, you can get a feel of how different Bronco will be to Wrangler,

what buyers do and don't like will be up to them to decide...

Finally, a Ford that doesn't look like it wants to give you a gobby...

Edited by jpd80

Soft top and doors need to be optional....but i'd imagine its near $50k clams (msrp)....sticker shock i suspect will undoubtably be bitched about across the vast innerwebs...cute lil booger but like anything ford its the cheap stuff underneath and within that kills an otherwise decent looking new vehicle

A few thoughts:

-Round wheel arches, as I mentioned yesterday.

-I know it has camo, so it'll likely have some design/contours to it, but I'm surprised the hood looks so flat here, given Ford's own teaser had a hood bulge.

-I'm interested to see how they handle the removable doors, as there are no visible exterior hinges like Wrangler (I like that).

-Roof camo cut lines may hint at the roof setup.

-We knew about them, but the pillar mounted mirrors will be nice w/out doors (though do look a bit funny with them forward of the windshield.

• silvrsvt changed the title to Bronco world premier Spring 2020! Now with photos!