Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

19 minutes ago, Nickp said:

We gonna see it at King Of Hammers??

KoM is going to be held on Saturday February 8th 2020, the final day of the King of the Hammers. As a racer, you will get to enjoy a world class course put on by a world class team. This year's course promises to test your mental, physical, and mechanical fortitude

57 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

oh come on-quit being a tease lol 

so is it a good or bad thing? 

Part of the drip feed and to correct a certain news outlet that tried to tell people the hacked up Ranger mule was Bronco.

Some reporters are just dumb beyond belief.

They obviously don’t want people seeing the rear roof section, maybe there’s something really cool about it that we’ll  all go, “Oh yeah, why didn’t I think of that.”

At least the wheels now give us a better sense of  proportions, the roof still has about 2”-3” of camo on it.

Edited by jpd80

3 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

lol oh you guys. It's nothing under embargo but I want to be really careful just in case. I don't need a trip to HR right now. 

trust me, I think we all fully understand....but forgive us, when it comes to THIS vehicle , I for one

feel like a kid in a candy store!

19 minutes ago, passis said:

So it looks like the shadow behind the orange baby Bronco in the iconic "teaser for dealers" leaked photo is indeed the new Bronco... Right?

You can see the family resemblance between this and the baby bronco. They both have that little kick up behind the back door, lights are similar, and wheels seem to be very similar as well. I wish the baby broncos windshield was more upright like the bronco broncos.OEM04_181119762_AR_0_DBVVGBODDNHL.jpg2021-ford-bronco-4.jpg&thumbnail=992,558ford-baby-bronco-spy-shots.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

You can see the family resemblance between this and the baby bronco. They both have that little kick up behind the back door, lights are similar, and wheels seem to be very similar as well. I wish the baby broncos windshield was more upright like the bronco broncos.OEM04_181119762_AR_0_DBVVGBODDNHL.jpg2021-ford-bronco-4.jpg&thumbnail=992,558ford-baby-bronco-spy-shots.jpg

Yes, quite similar. Even sizewise.

4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

A few thoughts:

-I'm interested to see how they handle the removable doors, as there are no visible exterior hinges like Wrangler (I like that).

I'm quite sure they're under there.  The fender appears to have foam hiding its contour and there's a 'snake' of foam hiding the whole seam/hinges area hanging from the mirror.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, probowler said:

What's with the circle design in the camo pattern? Is it supposed to distort/hide the curvature, how do I describe it... The raised/lowered portions of the body?  Maybe I'm crazy but looking closely it feels like it disrupts my depth vision. 

From what I understand, the circle print design is supposed to screw up auto focusing on cameras, to make it slightly harder for photos to be taken. The Padded parts are just to hide the design of roof and overall hood shape.

2 hours ago, Stampede.Offroad said:

I'm quite sure they're under there.  The fender appears to have foam hiding its contour and there's a 'snake' of foam hiding the whole seam/hinges area hanging from the mirror.

Doubtful-the problem is how are you gonna remove the rear doors without external hinges...it would look like shit if they just had hingles at the front doors.

2021_bronco_009-jpg.2089

The camo against the doors is pretty flat like its against the sheet metal and it would be disturbed like the door handles are. 

Guess we will see, but I'm going without exposed hinges. 

Edited by silvrsvt

8 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

You don't need external hinges to take the doors off.

I could go home right now and take the doors off of my Fusion by just removing 8 bolts and disconnecting the wiring harnesses. 

Right, that was my point I was badly trying to get across :)

18 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Maybe only the 2-door gets removable doors?

Just sayin'  HRG

The doors should be removable, even without external hinges

I don't even think the Bronco had external hinges at all in any of its designs...so it wouldn't fit its DNA. 

• Like 1