Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

18 hours ago, mikedc3 said:

So far I'm not impressed by the size of the wheel openings. They look awful small. I can't wait to see this thing!! 

That was my first thought too, but hard to be too judgmental with the images. If there is truth about stock 35s I’m still having faith. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bob Rosadini said:

I still think this is it-or at least I hope it is.  this has all the components- removal doors, removable top, the rollover bar is built in.  what else is missing? Nothing IMO.  and love that windshield-almost looks to me like it has "compound curves"-not sure if that is correct term but slight curve side to side as well as slight curve top to bottom?

I’m with you Bob, this looks really good. I have my fingers crossed. 

Edited by tbone
A spellcheck correction

4 hours ago, Deanh said:

and think about this...THIS probably means it will be REVEALED not released......

And it wasn’t that Ford lied to the UAW in 2015 contract, they suddenly realised the enormity of the project and how the US had to get the body styling right before anything could start. That 12 months was imo spent wisely and meant that the project then coincided with the start of next gen T6 where they had 100% input on what was wanted.

4 hours ago, Deanh said:

and think about this...THIS probably means it will be REVEALED not released......

And it wasn’t that Ford lied to the UAW in 2015 contract, they suddenly realised the enormity of the project and how the US had to get the body styling right before anything could start. That 12 months was imo spent wisely and meant that the project then coincided with the start of next gen T6 where they had 100% input on what was wanted.

4 hours ago, jpd80 said:

Gosh, the way folks on the internet have been teeing off at the four door, it’s no wonder why they’re not showing the two door, some might start calling it an Ecosport FFS.

Well yeah... the Bronco is a 2-door SUV. Nobody asked for 4-doors, and while there will be plenty of buyers, nobody who has spent years ndreaming of a new bronco ever went... "Man, I wish they'd build a new 4-door Bronco".

Until they finally reveal it, I expect lots of hate and doubt.. I haven' seen many people outside this forum confident that Ford can pull this off. 

41 minutes ago, probowler said:

Well yeah... the Bronco is a 2-door SUV. Nobody asked for 4-doors, and while there will be plenty of buyers, nobody who has spent years ndreaming of a new bronco ever went... "Man, I wish they'd build a new 4-door Bronco".

Until they finally reveal it, I expect lots of hate and doubt.. I haven' seen many people outside this forum confident that Ford can pull this off. 

Simple answer.  What is going to sell in numbers enough to justify releasing this vehicle?  A four door.  The two door is still there for the purists.  The Wrangler folks cried for 5 minutes when the 4 door was released and now it outsells the 2 door at least 3 to 1.  Sales of the four door will keep this vehicle alive and not make it a one generation flash in the pan.

I mean, they did replace the 90's fullsize Bronco with a 4 door (which is still around).

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Simple answer.  What is going to sell in numbers enough to justify releasing this vehicle?  A four door.  The two door is still there for the purists.  The Wrangler folks cried for 5 minutes when the 4 door was released and now it outsells the 2 door at least 3 to 1.  Sales of the four door will keep this vehicle alive and not make it a one generation flash in the pan.

I mean, they did replace the 90's fullsize Bronco with a 4 door (which is still around).

Ok..to interpret this the bronc II.5 comes first then ford may hose us on the real bronc (2 door) or we may finally get the (2 door) in 2027 but to bust our nuts even further it will only have the 3cylinder cause we want ATP...if ford cant fix chiraq quality issues soon no point in even concerning ourselves with this...hackett needs to go back to making stools and file cabinets and we need somebody in that office that can build something fun...outside mustang they have nothing that is fun..boring best describes it

Edited by snooter

2 hours ago, probowler said:

Well yeah... the Bronco is a 2-door SUV. Nobody asked for 4-doors, and while there will be plenty of buyers, nobody has spent years ndreaming of a new bronco ever went... "Man, I wish they'd build a new 4-door Bronco".

Hi probowler, I'm nobody, nice to meet you!

I would guess there are thousands of guys (and gals) like me out there who want a Bronco but need 4 doors for the family.  I guess they are all named nobody too.  Interesting...

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, fordmantpw said:

Hi probowler, I'm nobody, nice to meet you!

I would guess there are thousands of guys (and gals) like me out there who want a Bronco but need 4 doors for the family.  I guess they are all named nobody too.  Interesting...

Hi Nobody, nice to have you on the team. It's true, we couldn't have the Bronco without you, but unless you have been pounding on the table, browsing Bronco forums, actually driving a Bronco, and signing petitions to Ford, you're not a hardcore Bronco dude. That's okay though. and on behalf of the actual enthusiasts, your welcome for keeping the dream alive. Enjoy your over-sized Bronco.

31 minutes ago, probowler said:

Hi Nobody, nice to have you on the team. It's true, we couldn't have the Bronco without you, but unless you have been pounding on the table, browsing Bronco forums, actually driving a Bronco, and signing petitions to Ford, you're not a hardcore Bronco dude. That's okay though. and on behalf of the actual enthusiasts, your welcome for keeping the dream alive. Enjoy your over-sized Bronco.

Nice gatekeeping.  

• Like 2