Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

On 1/20/2020 at 11:16 AM, jpd80 said:

One area ford wants to get into  is accessories on its trucks, the aftermarket makes a fortune on customising trucks and now Ford wants in

I would advise caution...ford building the rigs like the aftermarket builders really does not make much business sense...now if i can get that garbage ifs out from under the baby bronc and stick axles installed along with a mild lift i would do so...you can kinda see what a headache for ford it would become

1 minute ago, MY93SHO said:

It's never stopped you.

Quite frankly, I don't care if you don't like my opinions, but at least i try not to post random jabs at other members.

It's kind of off-putting the way some of you gang up on snooter and others, just because you don't like what ww have to say. Yall are way too old to be acting like high schoolers. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, probowler said:

Quite frankly, I don't care if you don't like my opinions, but at least i try not to post random jabs at other members.

It's kind of off-putting the way some of you gang up on snooter and others, just because you don't like what ww have to say. Yall are way too old to be acting like high schoolers. 

It's because you think your opinions are worth gold, and they're not. You're annoying on purpose probably 40% of the time.

It's like I have said before, you are really brave when you're hiding behind a screen. If you had to do it in person you'd get a beer in your face or a fist in your nose. You troll too much.

Snooter problem is he posts jibberish and nonsense ON PURPOSE. He's proven on more than one occasion that he can post-rational stuff when he wants to. I can assure you no one thinks his posting "Heep" 150 times is witty. 

You don't want to get crap for stupid stuff, stop doing/ saying stupid stuff!  It's not that hard! There's no law that says people can't tell you where to go when they are tired of your nonsense.

It's the old joke "Doc, it hurts when I do this!"  "Then stop doing that!"

Edited by MY93SHO
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MY93SHO said:

It's because you think your opinions are worth gold, and they're not. You're annoying on purpose probably 40% of the time.

It's like I have said before, you are really brave when you're hiding behind a screen. If you had to do it in person you'd get a beer in your face or a fist in your nose. You troll too much.

Snooter problem is he posts jibberish and nonsense ON PURPOSE. He's proven on more than one occasion that he can post-rational stuff when he wants to. I can assure you no one thinks his posting "Heep" 150 times is witty. 

You don't want to get crap for stupid stuff, stop doing/ saying stupid stuff!  It's not that hard! There's no law that says people can't tell you where to go when they are tired of your nonsense.

90AB7CD1-ECB6-44ED-80B2-6413201884EC.jpeg.c3815e4a303de1c0ecce1f898a7eee7e.jpeg

34632848-A449-412C-89DE-CFB98D10CACC.jpeg.fa0079d2f1e10bb1b4791b2a96353268.jpeg

1 hour ago, MY93SHO said:

Just because someones opinion is different than yours, doesn't make it trolling. It's actually called having a debate. Sorry, not sorry my posts annoy you.

3 hours ago, jpd80 said:

I could be wrong but that looks like the baby Bronco.

The windshield rake and the rear view mirrors are different, plus the thickness (even with the camo) of the hood vs wheels is different. Its the full sized Bronco. 

Image result for baby bronco

just noticed this-does this Baby Bronco have a fully glass roof? I was just looking at the windshield near the camo on the roof and I see a black outline where sheetmetal would be for a roof...hmmm

Edited by silvrsvt

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

The windshield rake and the rear view mirrors are different, plus the thickness (even with the camo) of the hood vs wheels is different. Its the full sized Bronco. 

just noticed this-does this Baby Bronco have a fully glass roof? I was just looking at the windshield near the camo on the roof and I see a black outline where sheetmetal would be for a roof...hmmm

Sure looks to me like something is going on there, it's not just you. 

57 minutes ago, akirby said:

Remember the patent for the windshield extending into the roof?

12 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

yeah, I had that thought.  Seems like an odd choice to first implement it to me but I'm not the one making those decisions, if that's indeed what we're seeing. 

A couple things don't make sense - why here?  Wouldn't a buyer of this want a regular opening sunroof?  On a Mustang where it's coupe or convertible only, it makes sense, as you could have a glass roof again on the coupe.

Also, you can see the regular black surround on the windshield, so it doesn't look like that's here.  Though it does look like something's going on there.

30 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

I think that one just has a black roof or it has some Camo there. It looks to be starting at the same spot the white does in the pic below.

ford-baby-bronco-teaser-1542125202.jpg?r

Also found this render today. I hadn’t seen it yet, but I think it looks pretty cool.2021-ford-bronco-sport-rendering-2-15726

That looks pretty good, and probably isn't far off

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

A couple things don't make sense - why here?  Wouldn't a buyer of this want a regular opening sunroof?  On a Mustang where it's coupe or convertible only, it makes sense, as you could have a glass roof again on the coupe.

Also, you can see the regular black surround on the windshield, so it doesn't look like that's here.  Though it does look like something's going on there.

If that's close I could easily see me trading in our 2015 Escape for something like that, assuming towing is 3500 Lbs or better.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, pictor said:

If that's close I could easily see me trading in our 2015 Escape for something like that, assuming towing is 3500 Lbs or better.

I don't see much change between the Baby Bronco and what the 2020 Escape can do when it comes to that.

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

Another thought-what about a multi-piece glass roof? Part of it opens up, but you have the option of a clear roof or one that can be dimmed electronically depending on the sun? 

4 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Look at the side profile, does that look like a FWD or a RWD to you?

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

whoa...that looks terrific...Ford may have a winner here...will be interesting the take rate between the Sport vs Escape ….

10 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

Look at the side profile, does that look like a FWD or a RWD to you?

2021_bronco_005-jpg.2085Image result for baby bronco

The Top is the Ranger Bronco and the bottom is Escape Baby Bronco-I dunno, given the camo on the Baby Bronco, its really hard to determine the overhangs, but it sure looks like a Unibody to me. 

6 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

2021_bronco_005-jpg.2085Image result for baby bronco

The Top is the Ranger Bronco and the bottom is Escape Baby Bronco-I dunno, given the camo on the Baby Bronco, its really hard to determine the overhangs, but it sure looks like a Unibody to me. 

It’s more to do with wheel positioning to the windshield and ride height

The top one is clearly different, they measured the tire diameter  at around 32”

I think the bottom camo is something different again, look at C Pillar

Edited by jpd80