Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

20 minutes ago, Anthony said:

my wife’s pano roof opens on her Edge and has a similar trim panel right aft of the windshield. Trust me I know, the plastic panel needed to be replaced before delivery as it was damaged during shipping.

3CEA2CD3-2A42-4B25-8D5A-109B2FF6A172.thumb.jpeg.a417c99a99e257bdf54bef8867679471.jpeg

B2155F27-9741-433C-8B3F-3566068B7993.jpeg.ffa46746c6ae03f703783d6e61f3eb56.jpeg

That's a BAMR, alright, but it's still not the same as the MKZ's sliding glass roof.

The Bronco/Baby Bronco I could see having a BAMR, but not something like the MKZ's roof.

3 minutes ago, hahnk37 said:

The one thing I hope they can achieve is providing some appearance packages or similar that provide the exterior look with out all the luxurious upgrades for the high end models.

They do that now with F150 sport and chrome packages and special edition packages on the XLT models.  I'd expect the same on Bronco and Ranger.

24 minutes ago, akirby said:

They do that now with F150 sport and chrome packages and special edition packages on the XLT models.  I'd expect the same on Bronco and Ranger.

They are a joke...very cheap crap ford reaps a decent check on....smart marketing though....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, snooter said:

They are a joke...very cheap crap ford reaps a decent check on....smart marketing though....

Nothing cheap about it.   My 2018 XLT Sport has body color grille and bumper, different wheels, high quality black running boards and the normal center console floor shifter.

Little early to be trolling.....

• Like 2

Its nothing but cheap add-ons for appareance....ford reaps profit on such stuff and that adds to your ATP lust...its strong marketing by ford and it sales...the basic truck remains the same...heep has done it for decades as well...remove the add-ons and you still have a base heep in all respects..same applies for every model at ford..

Edited by snooter

5 minutes ago, snooter said:

Its nothing but cheap add-ons for appareance....ford reaps profit on such stuff and that adds to your ATP lust...its strong marketing by ford and it sales...the basic truck remains the same...heep has done it for decades as well...remove the add-ons and you still have a base heep in all respects..same applies for every model at ford..

Every car line ever made is like that......the more you pay the more you get!

You guys think Bronco will follow Ford's truck trim level or something unique like Mustang where it doesn't follow Ford's regular model trim levels?

Trucks: XL --> STX --> XLT --> Lariat --> King Ranch --> Platinum --> Limited --> Raptor

SUV: Base --> XLT --> Limited --> ST --> Platinum

CUV: S --> SE --> SEL --> Titanium --> ST

14 minutes ago, bzcat said:

You guys think Bronco will follow Ford's truck trim level or something unique like Mustang where it doesn't follow Ford's regular model trim levels?

Trucks: XL --> STX --> XLT --> Lariat --> King Ranch --> Platinum --> Limited --> Raptor

I think it'll be a hybrid of SUVs/Trucks - in that I think it'll have Base > XLT > Limited and then have a few of it's own unique trims like Raptor/R and whatever other unique trims they come up with.

49 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I think it'll be a hybrid of SUVs/Trucks - in that I think it'll have Base > XLT > Limited and then have a few of it's own unique trims like Raptor/R and whatever other unique trims they come up with.

Change Base to XL and that's still the truck models and that's what I would expect - XL, XLT, Limited or Platinum, Raptor and maybe another off road model.

1 hour ago, bzcat said:

I don't think so think naming will go down an entirely different route...I think youll see "quippy" names like Trailboss, Crawler...those are obviously completely made up, but you get my drift... 

36 minutes ago, Deanh said:

I don't think so think naming will go down an entirely different route...I think youll see "quippy" names like Trailboss, Crawler...those are obviously completely made up, but you get my drift... 

That's a good possibility.  Late 70s Broncos had a Ranger trim level - I guess that one's off the table (along with Explorer).......