Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

1 hour ago, Deanh said:

I don't think so think naming will go down an entirely different route...I think youll see "quippy" names like Trailboss, Crawler...those are obviously completely made up, but you get my drift... 

Another thing to consider too, we could see option packages with names that go onto different trim levels.  Kinda how the FX4 and Tremor packages are available on multiple trim levels on F-150 and Super Duty, respectively.

40 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Another thing to consider too, we could see option packages with names that go onto different trim levels.  Kinda how the FX4 and Tremor packages are available on multiple trim levels on F-150 and Super Duty, respectively.

I’m hoping for Tremor or a black appearance package available on XL and XLT. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, akirby said:

That's a good possibility.  Late 70s Broncos had a Ranger trim level - I guess that one's off the table (along with Explorer).......

My 1985 Ranger XLT had "Explorer" badging on the box sides.  I was surprised to see it when it arrived.  When I placed the order all the boxes were checked so I guess the package was added after I placed my order.

4 hours ago, sho94_2000 said:

The PS5 is probably the most exciting in that list too

I saw a preview of the new Razr and I have to say it was pretty cool.  If my whole family didn’t have IPhones and the associated interconnectivity that comes with them, I would consider getting one. 

3 hours ago, rmc523 said:

FX4 will be interesting idea on Bronco. If Ford doesn't sell RWD Bronco, then all of them are standard 4WD. So some type of offroad package is almost inevitable to pad profit margin. 

15 hours ago, bzcat said:

FX4 will be interesting idea on Bronco. If Ford doesn't sell RWD Bronco, then all of them are standard 4WD. So some type of offroad package is almost inevitable to pad profit margin. 

I'm sure offroad packages are inevitable regardless of RWD or 4WD.

15 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

https://www.bronco6g.com/new-spy-pics-2021-bronco-in-rugged-trim/

Bronco in rugged trim

So since Bronco6g.com is leading site releasing spy photos-anyone want to venture the guess that it’s an Ford controlled website? Whois doesn’t have any info on who registered the site...hmmm

It’s been up since 2014 or so... I think someone was just smart to sign up for it.

can only imagine how much the owner has made in ad dollars

bronco in Ruged trim looks ducking sick

5 minutes ago, Nickp said:

It’s been up since 2014 or so... I think someone was just smart to sign up for it.

can only imagine how much the owner has made in ad dollars

bronco in Ruged trim looks ducking sick

It went up in 2017 or so, just that nearly every leak since December or so is originating from there. 

41 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Bronco in rugged trim

So since Bronco6g.com is leading site releasing spy photos-anyone want to venture the guess that it’s an Ford controlled website? Whois doesn’t have any info on who registered the site...hmmm

Looks good!

I see orange cables under there (which usually means electrified).  I doubt such cables would just be sitting down there like that, though.

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

Bronco in rugged trim

same guy who runs the Ranger site runs it