2019 UAW Ford Highlights

Grandmaster B

9 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Identical to GM, so if you have between 4 and 8 years seniority this contract does nothin

I’ll have 7 yrs on the 12th so depending on how long it takes to ratify this I’ll go to top pay. And even if I didn’t I’ll still make $28. What’s the problem?? 

10 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Everyone with 4+ years should go to top pay upon ratification, just like 2015.

No matter how long you strike they’re not gonna do that. Even if I stop at $28 it’s ok with me. Where else you gonna get that money, without going back to school 

10 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Everyone with 4+ years should go to top pay upon ratification, just like 2015.

No matter how long you strike they’re not gonna do that. Even if I stop at $28 it’s ok with me. Where else you gonna get that money, without going back to school 

6 minutes ago, 95Triway said:

Never advocated strike and I never said it's necessarily a deal breaker. I need some questions answered before I decide. 

Unlike GM who will only let 2,000 workers take the 60K to retire, Ford shows no limit on the number of takers. There will probably be 4 or 5 thousand people who take that deal. Probably 500 alone at Flat Rock. It took me 21 years to crack the top 1,000 in seniority and I might end up in the top 400 by February. Might finally be able to get into PDI.

20 minutes ago, deflep1 said:

Unlike GM who will only let 2,000 workers take the 60K to retire, Ford shows no limit on the number of takers. There will probably be 4 or 5 thousand people who take that deal. Probably 500 alone at Flat Rock. It took me 21 years to crack the top 1,000 in seniority and I might end up in the top 400 by February. Might finally be able to get into PDI.

Im guessing 150-200 just in MAP body shop.