2020 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab

• 4 weeks later...

I received this message from Cyberdman last night after I asked for an update on my new truck I have ordered.

"What is wrong with you?  Seriously?  You are about 3 seconds from getting a permanent ban from this forum and website.  One more time and that's it - you screw up once more and you will be gone, no more excuses - that is it.  You have now asked for tracking in (at least) 3 other places than your own tracking thread which you already have.  2 times in other people's tracking threads and once in my sticky rules thread and those are only the ones I know off the top of my head.  You have your own thread that you created for tracking.  Why aren't you using it?  All this time and you still have barely an idea about how forums or threads (and heck who knows maybe even the internet) works at all.  Get it together, I'm not telling you again."

Apparently I made the horrible mistake of asking for an update in too many different threads.  I didn't realize I was doing this terrible act.  I actually had forgotten about my original post here.  So, to everyone on this forum I apologize.  Now, is there anyone else that can give me an update on my truck (VIN 1FTER4FH6LLA03925)?  If not, that is ok too.  Thanks in advance.  

Dude - you literally posted your tracking request in the topic that listed the rules which say not to do that.

When somebody like cyberdman takes his own personal time to look up order status for up to a dozen or more vehicles at a time it's not asking too much to follow the rules.

• Like 1

akirby,  I said I am sorry...and by the way, my name is not "Dude".  I really appreciate that cyberdman does what he does, and that is why I was surprised when he "turned" on me when I made the mistake.  Do me a big favor and remove me from this forum.  

Since you are airing your private grievances with me to everyone let me say this ....

I did not WANT to ban you, I was (have been) trying to help you - as I have tried helping you multiple times in the past and much more than probably any other person here.  You are a multiple repeat offender posting your requests multiple times in other people's tracking threads as well as requests within my rules post.  You have broken rules multiple times.  I have no idea why it is so difficult to go to the thread you created for your own vehicle (this one) and ask for new information instead of asking it everywhere else.  Maybe somehow internet forums confuse you.  There is a general help forum available.

Now to the other point of posting my private messages public...  what exactly were you hoping to gain?  Do you think you were actually going to gain some type of favor with anyone, especially me who is the only person tracking?  Or were you hoping I'd be disciplined somehow for showing you the harsh reality that comes with rule breaking?  You know, in real life if you break the law you are not immune to it's consequences just because you didn't know or understand how the law worked.  That is not an accepted defense by any means.  I'm not here to hold your hand either and give you personalized instruction on how the internet works.  You are expected to have a working knowledge of that already since you are a member.  The fact that you think I "turned" on you makes me realize just how little respect for me and my time you actually have and again reinforces the fact that you expect people to bend to your ignorance and go our of their way to help you when every other person on this forum has no issues with the instruction or how things are supposed to work.

Let's just take this time to part ways.  Good luck in life because I think you really need it.

• Like 1