¿Bronco Getting An Aluminum Body?

Stampede.Offroad

3 minutes ago, Stampede.Offroad said:

Are those steel parts body panels, or structural members?

I don't know what exactly they make. I would have to ask. MAP Stamping also makes parts for Flat Rock, Dearborn/Kansas City, and Louisville to. We all kind of help each other out. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

1 hour ago, twintornados said:

Interesting that it describes "Broncos" (plural) vs "Bronco" (singular) while listing all other product in singular term.

2 door and 4 door?  It also notes "Mustangs" (conv and coupe)

Interesting to note it mentions stampings for existing Edge/MKX but only "new" stampings for Edge (nothing about Nautilus).  Not sure there's anything to read into there.

27 minutes ago, Anthony said:

2 door and 4 door?  It also notes "Mustangs" (conv and coupe)

Only notation in the supplied attachment regarding Mustang is singular...unless i am missing it. ( I don't have access to the rest of the agreement, so not doubting your assessment) Also, Super Duty comes in 2 door and 4 door style but is listed singularly.

1 hour ago, twintornados said:

Only notation in the supplied attachment regarding Mustang is singular...unless i am missing it. ( I don't have access to the rest of the agreement, so not doubting your assessment) Also, Super Duty comes in 2 door and 4 door style but is listed singularly.

18405679_ScreenShot2019-11-04at10_20_33AM.png.3b965e8cd7076de0593607db2f17d3f0.png