Ratification Meetings & Voting Dates

Firefly

17 hours ago, Fatso said:

What do you want proof of?I am saying I worked there and that was the procedure for the vote on the National Contract.I no longer work there and things might have changed.That was the way it was done.A union rep walking around the plant with a plastic paint bucket that, you drop a slip of paper into.Now where I currently work,you show up at the union hall and drop your slip into a locked,metal box.All I want is my vote counted fairly.I pay my dues,I get a vote.I never said that I saw the votes counted and changed.I did not.I am saying that the procedure for the vote should be more secure,especially at the largest local.A local that has enough votes to decide the outcome for the entire membership.Lax rules present an opportunity that may,,,,MAY,,,,,lead to corruption.Want proof of corruption in the union?Read the newspaper.I dont care what you believe or accept as proof.I WAS THERE!

how about proof as to what u allege.  and again u have none, just want to speculate.

9 hours ago, Ididntdoit said:

I believe ya Fatso, Dark270 is just another troll

It's no secret the UAW has padded votes since the 1980's prob even before then. Just that back then snitches got stitches today they get participation trophies. I mean look at our local at CAP, how these people got elected in a fair election is impossible to imagine. 2 shouldn't even have jobs if zero tolerance was actually a thing. But as you see CAP doesn't vote, they fabricate the numbers. Our election is currently under investigation due to the racial attacks from our current bargaining committee against their opponents during the election and their defaming propaganda. It's going to get real interesting at CAP after this contract ratifies.

and ur just a hater, u think ppl would be more grateful taking the buyout. i hope u get one soon, that way u wont posting again.(at least not in the employee section) and u dont even know what 'trolling' means, its got ur name next to it.

Edited by dark270

Our local used old voting machines for union official elections.

The old flip levers and crank the big red handle and the curtain opens and your votes are registered.

For our national and local agreement votes it was people dropping a slip of paper / ballot in an open trash can , not kidding.

Its strange the people running for local rep positions use real voting machines but a paper slip and trash can is "OK" with it for a more important vote.

14 hours ago, dark270 said:

how about proof as to what u allege.  and again u have none, just want to speculate.

I go beyond "allege" when I know the procedure for voting on the National Contract at Local 600 was unsecure. Okay what does that mean?It means not protected from attack or other criminal activity.Does that mean I "allege" vote tampering?No,I know that it is a possibility.I voiced my concerns to the Local and they assured me that there was no messing with the ballots and without proof I guess I have to trust.Maybe it was honest,but why all of a sudden was the procedure for voting less secure than the procedure for voting to elect union officers?The top officials of the IUAW may go to prison and the UAW itself may be forced into receivership.At this point I trust nobody and for good reason.I "allege" that the day before the Feds handed down indictments that everybody was passing themselves off as honest and ethical.The vote tally from the largest local at Ford has ramifications for every Ford/UAW worker in the nation.I hope the feds leave no stone unturned in their  use of the word "allege".Cheese it-----THE FEDS!

Edited by Fatso

49 minutes ago, Fatso said:

I go beyond "allege" when I know the procedure for voting on the National Contract at Local 600 was unsecure. Okay what does that mean?It means not protected from attack or other criminal activity.Does that mean I "allege" vote tampering?No,I know that it is a possibility.I voiced my concerns to the Local and they assured me that there was no messing with the ballots and without proof I guess I have to trust.Maybe it was honest,but why all of a sudden was the procedure for voting less secure than the procedure for voting to elect union officers?The top officials of the IUAW may go to prison and the UAW itself may be forced into receivership.At this point I trust nobody and for good reason.I "allege" that the day before the Feds handed down indictments that everybody was passing themselves off as honest and ethical.The vote tally from the largest local at Ford has ramifications for every Ford/UAW worker in the nation.I hope the feds leave no stone unturned in their  use of the word "allege".Cheese it-----THE FEDS!

when u show me ACTUAL proof, then we will have a conversation, until then it is ALLEGATIONS....pics ??  links???   ANYTHING?  nope, only OPINION

that is not proof.

11 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

This isn't exactly a well kept secret, I found out about it within a month of being hired in 2013 when I still had no idea about how anything worked. 

ill assume u are referring to 'the ballot stuffing' as fatso alleges,  anyhow as the far right, and rush and alex jones repeats lies and conspiracy's  just because it is repeated doesn't make it true.

show me a link /photo  or other proof, otherwise i don't believe it or u(and not just some crazy site either like fox news)   and incoherent ramblings will just be ignored

Yeah,the guy is way beyond difficult to reason with.Being defensive is a way to  distract from the issue of making the voting procedure more secure.Notice how Local 600 will report last or near the end.What does :confused:Fox News and Rush Limbaugh:confused: have to do with anything?They dont care about the union vote.The UAW is not that important to the rest of the nation.I can only hope he keeps his word and IGNORES ME.Meantime I will leave the investigation of corruption in the UAW in the competent hands of Alex Jones. I mean,the Federal Bureau of Investigation.CHEESE-IT!

Edited by Fatso

2 hours ago, Ididntdoit said:

he's trolling, you can tell him the sky is blue he'll argue with ya. 

hopefully there will be union reform and a more secure voting method used by everyone and not 5 diff methods from 5 diff locals by the time the Feds are done. 

same could be said of u,  u have been trolling and bashing the union, to no end. and yet no proof of what u say. or fatso says,  so as usual no proof.

4 hours ago, dark270 said:

same could be said of u,  u have been trolling and bashing the union, to no end. and yet no proof of what u say. or fatso says,  so as usual no proof.

You aint that clever Dark One.Just because I am paranoid 'dont mean that no one is out to get me'.Tighten up the procedure involved in voting on something as important as a National 4 year Contract at the,absolutely,most powerful and influential local,LOCAL 600,in the UAW.Stop the "allegation" game.You are using a word slightly out of context.There is NO ALLEGATION being made.There is the possibility and appearance of impropriety.There is the point being made that the vote can be made more secure.Your own guilty conscience is what turned that into that into an "allegation".By the way,,,,,this contract has not passed yet.I wonder how Local 600 will vote?They report last,dont they?CHEESE IT,,,,,,,THE FEDS.I take it that you are a good union member.I wish you no ill will,brother.Let us 'right the ship' and regain credibility in the UAW.Have you voted yet?I think the IUAW did us all well and progress was made.I would have liked a buyout offer but I understand that is not a "gimme" and I am guessing that Ford Motor has manpower needs and requirements in order to run the company.I guess that my trade is harder to simply replace than production.GOOD JOB UAW and  onto greater profits Dark One,lead the way!By the way I thought you were ignoring me?Oh stop it,,dont take any of this personal.Opinions are like assholes,everyones got one.Keep Smilin!Gary Jones,Dennis Williams and the rest of those lovable cads.I wonder,,,,,do you think those strippers were paid only to walk around and light cigars?Or,is there stuff we still dont know about?BAM-A-LAM!Could that be ,yet another "ALLEGATION"?

Edited by Fatso