Complaint filing will likely disrupt Ford agreement.

Furious1Auto

Heads up, evidence is being compiled and a complaint being filed by GM workers for threats, improprieties, and coercion at their rollout meetings.

I have some of the video links but sadly this forum’s formatting prevents sharing them. These videos, sound bites, and a stack of sworn statements are more than enough evidence to nullify the GM CBA, and being that Fords agreement is patterned off of a contract illegally ratified this most likely will void out both agreements.

I will leave you with this until I get a copy of the court filing for the Coercion charge in my hands to also share. 

ROBINSON_Edward-Information.pdf?_nc_cat=

• Haha 1

"Threats,improprieties and coercion' is an everyday experience at Ford.The UAW solution is called C-O-M-P-L-I-A-N-C-E is mandatory and smile when ya get paid! The lawsuit is going nowhere.I am just gonna take that $9000 and buy some goodies and beer and sit back and watch the FEDS make mincemeat out of the IUAW fat cats.Dont drop the soap,Gary!

Edited by Fatso
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Furious1Auto said:

Heads up, evidence is being compiled and a complaint being filed by GM workers for threats, improprieties, and coercion at their rollout meetings.

I have some of the video links but sadly this forum’s formatting prevents sharing them. These videos, sound bites, and a stack of sworn statements are more than enough evidence to nullify the GM CBA, and being that Fords agreement is patterned off of a contract illegally ratified this most likely will void out both agreements.

I will leave you with this until I get a copy of the court filing for the Coercion charge in my hands to also share. 

ROBINSON_Edward-Information.pdf?_nc_cat=

My personal opinion and mine alone. The lawsuit will not make one bit of difference. Why would the membership vote the contract down because those crooks are stealing money? Hell I am surprised it was not worse considering the people negotiating it. Until the trade laws change and all the auto plants are Unionized we will have no power to do much of anything. Look at the strike at GM they lost all that money and gained nothing. The only way for the working class to win is that ALL working people go on strike not just autoworkers. I mean steelworkers,construction,transportation,sanitation ditch diggers etc. So until that happens the rich and corporations will continue to win by divide and conquer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If we are talking opinions I have it to agree the strike was fruitless, and not because the negotiator’s hands weren’t strengthened by the members. The whole damn country was standing with them and they bought back short gains to GM workers. 

They will not call a strike against Ford with the strike target Already having ratified. Ford did in fact negotiate better than GM modestly. Yes it is still an 8 year progression, but if you look at the rate schedule they are getting solid pay raises every year of the agreement. We are talking $1 to 2$ raises rotating annually until they top out. Plus the temps will now have access to the grievance procedure. 

there are some cons, but in comparison if I had the option of getting hired into either, and got to choose witch automaker I wanted to work at based on their hiring and raise schedules I would take Ford over GM. 

For someone that never made real money, and the prospects of being dangled indefinitely at GM, or a clear path to seniority with solid annual gains, then Ford’s terms are better. 

But in terms of expecting all that was lost to be restored wanting to see GM’s agreement voided and a shift to Ford as strike target, and re-initiating negotiations in a clear table.  The companies (all 3) are making record profits to the tune of 10’s of billions per quarter. Not only should the hourly’s not be taking concessions, there should be solid gains for all. 

I’m just watching it all unfold. 

Edited by Furious1Auto
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, cal50 said:

Why are you still posting in the Ford employee forum?

There has to be a cleaners forum somewhere else.

Go spam a GM board , you can impersonate a GM employee just as easy as a Ford employee.

11 hours ago, cal50 said:

Why are you still posting in the Ford employee forum?

There has to be a cleaners forum somewhere else.

Go spam a GM board , you can impersonate a GM employee just as easy as a Ford employee.

You don’t know me or anything about me. All you had was a cross reference of an E-Mail from  inactive Twitter account and presume to know me and my situation. I can and will post here as I am eligible to. So unless you want to give up your anonymity I am keeping mine. Keep digging for info, maybe you will get closer to the truth.

You and the rest of your irrelevant dinosaur brigade must be uptight or would not be whining and trying to silence me. Excuse me while I ignore all your crybaby comments from this point forward. Where are the block options on this forum?    ? 

Edited by Furious1Auto

37 minutes ago, DTP QLS said:

Agreed, I posted in haste.Since removed just tired of reading his rants

Copy that DTP we all have those stressful moments. Hell the old long hair has been known to post some really goofy shit at times :whistling:

GoFunMe stuff is of public domain but.... just remember anything with Ford generated info is not.

The furry one is a great example of a..... (knucklehead)

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

You don’t have to read nor respond to anything I write. But can’t stop me from posting no matter how hard you try. 

Now what you have is a go fund me attached to a inactive Twitter account and only a similar E-Mail to my own. Try again. Pretty sure you are going to get it right one of these days. 

Check domains, you will see Furious1auto is a common E-mail, each of the mail servers have that name reserved if you try creating an E-mail account. 

I applaud Mr. Casselman for his efforts to keep up the fight. Must be a great man. ?

Agreed, No time for personal BS. Either the  subject has merit or it does not. Don’t care what anyone thinks of me personally. 

Not that I want to prove it out Kirby but I have the software to bypass all the blocks and can never be kept out of any public forum. It’s a pita to constantly mask my IP and jump through access points. Same with MAC address and cookies. I manage my own forum so I know how it all works and how to get around it. 

I will respect your authority so there will be no need to go through it. 

Edited by Furious1Auto

5 hours ago, Furious1Auto said:

Not that I want to prove it out Kirby but I have the software to bypass all the blocks and can never be kept out of any public forum. It’s a pita to constantly mask my IP and jump through access points. Same with MAC address and cookies. I manage my own forum so I know how it all works and how to get around it. 

Sorry we aren't going to play those games here...enjoy your exile from this site.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

LONG overdue.

He can try VPN or hopping IP's but his own words will give him away.

Most likely he has some troll accounts from the same IP so those are the easy ones to nuke.

Software to get into forums you are kicked out of does not fix stupid.