Complaint filing will likely disrupt Ford agreement.

Furious1Auto

34 minutes ago, cal50 said:

LONG overdue.

He can try VPN or hopping IP's but his own words will give him away.

Most likely he has some troll accounts from the same IP so those are the easy ones to nuke.

Software to get into forums you are kicked out of does not fix stupid.

For all the shit he was talking, he wasn't even using a VPN for any of his posts...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, 2FURIOUS said:

The 4 ways to ban a member and block access to a server.

1. Lock account

2. Block IP address

3. Block MAC address

4. Cookies

I came back in here with a similar name so it's clear who I am, and only to show you I can access this or any other public server anytime I like. You can never so me. I have created my own forums and know how it all works. Look at my IP right now. You will see it automatically changes every few minutes. 

This sight had been dead for many years and blocking, banning, and silencing and deleting posts from anyone that tells you that doesn't change that fact.

I came here trolling simply for entertainment and to rile you assclowns up.  In a battle of wits you are all unarmed. What I am is one step below an engineer with over 10 years sailing on Marine vessels. I spent the last 10 sailing on the M/V Lee A. Tregurtha and M/V Kaye E. Barker aka. S.S. William Clay Ford & 

WOW! BRAVO! I hope one day you find somebody you impress.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 2FURIOUS said:

Do you mean worth impressing? LOL

I am out until I get bored and find entertainment in bashing retards again. LOL

If Ford corporate investigates me, and Interlake Steamship they will quickly stop and realize I am more trouble then I am worth. Try me!

I dunno?At this point you are a total enigma and confusing the heck out of me.Wish I could sit down and buy you a beer,Bud.You take care and God Bless.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 2FURIOUS said:

What I am is one step below an engineer with over 10 years sailing on Marine vessels. I spent the last 10 sailing on the M/V Lee A. Tregurtha and M/V Kaye E. Barker aka. S.S. William Clay Ford & 

Those bathrooms on boats don't clean themselves.

Congrats.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if you actually have a date of separation on that DD214 - - fuzzy car two? Is the word "general" anywhere close to that date? or maybe your one of those posers...? 

Hmmm Naval background? ever complete a class A or maybe shipped out with a class C under your belt? Ft. Belvoir (INSCOM) wasn`t that far from Dam Neck Va. maybe if you pulled duty at Dam Neck you`ve heard of INSCOM?   

I agree completely with he`s a ????..... most likely one of those military, police, biker poser on every site he goes too.  

I`ve blocked/ignored every name he`s used in the last few months on this board. But hell those Navel Intel Officers run thru those blocks like a hot knife thru butter. Oh and those  Almost Navel Engineer`s too.... ha

• Haha 1