Ford's vehicle tracking site vs vehicle visibility site

I placed an order on a 2020 Ranger SuperCab on Aug. 20, the order was subsequently loaded into Ford's ordering database 3 days later.

Fast forward to Oct. 28 when the dealer supplied me with the VIN and a link to Ford's vehicle tracking site, of which anyone can access.

During our conversation he told me that the truck is scheduled to be built on Oct. 25, yet the tracking site states that the order is in the "processing" stage.

When I asked him for his source regarding the production date he stated that it was provided on Ford's vehicle visibility site, of which he texted me am image of his computer's screen.

Evidently access to this particular site is restricted.

My question is why the inconsistency between the information provided on the 2 sites?

Another issue I am having with the tracking site is that it states "Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided". Well, I've already been provided with a VIN, yet the site does not provide an estimated build date as it clearly states it will, what gives? Not to mention the timeframe on this site does not even list a schedule date, it jumps from "processing" to "in production".

Is there an IT issue with this site? The status of my order has not changed since Oct. 28, according to the vehicle tracking site.

Hopefully someone can answer in laymens terms.