Contract voting results

cal50

Look at all those green rows. Hey what`s that one red row? Never mind CAP still has a small heard of sheep that listens to that former VP.... then there a really big heard of sheep "whaaa?" vote? whaaa you`s talkin bout? vote? At least there's 900 plus members that dosen`t listen to our professional picket line walker.....

Show Me The Money ? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TIGER66 said:

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving.

We just changed it to Ford Friday

2 minutes ago, Decker said:

Look at all those green rows. Hey what`s that one red row? Never mind CAP still has a small heard of sheep that listens to that former VP.... then there a really big heard of sheep "whaaa?" vote? whaaa you`s talkin bout? vote? At least there's 900 plus members that dosen`t listen to our professional picket line walker.....

Show Me The Money ? 

I really hope those GM strikers get the money he raised from those T shirts made in china

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Decker said:

Black Friday may be a bust... if the big locals all go noooo :redcard:

if you jinx it I'll pee in your paint bucket

But for real, it's a reality check we were talking about lately.

It'll be a bah humbug winter if they vote no and it takes another 3 weeks to translate another encrypted BS TA.

They'll ask for more for retirees and lose on sign bonus. Then they'll all retire with their extra like the 1990 contract. 

24 minutes ago, Decker said:

FITTY ONE PROCENT will once again be da magic number :hat_tip:

and what E-X-A-C-T-I-C-A-L-L-Y do you "allege"? Do you any proof to support what you "allege"?Oh,I get it,just because the IUAW president and past president are under investigation by the FBI:thumbsup:.Just because high ranking IUAW officials are currently under indictment:thumbsup:.Just because UAW official have plead guilty to corruption charges and are serving time in prison:thumbsup:.Is that all it takes to make you so distrustful:gaah:.As 16 year old Greta Thunberg :nonono:would say "how DARE you"

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Fatso said:

and what E-X-A-C-T-I-C-A-L-L-Y do you "allege"? Do you any proof to support what you "allege"?Oh,I get it,just because the IUAW president and past president are under investigation by the FBI:thumbsup:.Just because high ranking IUAW officials are currently under indictment:thumbsup:.Just because UAW official have plead guilty to corruption charges and are serving time in prison:thumbsup:.Is that all it takes to make you so distrustful:gaah:.As 16 year old Greta Thunberg :nonono:would say "how DARE you"

Give me a few minutes I`m trying to get the pic`s and video's of the Palms Springs rondivuuuu  with Denny, Gary, Vance and there executive assistances :detective:

I`d pay money to see a video of Denny smoking his cigar out on the lawn waitin for the bad boyz to show up. Then to see Denny in those CPD  hand cuffs (zip ties)  I would kick in extra just to see that picture  :lurk:

Edited by Decker

1 hour ago, Ididntdoit said:

if you jinx it I'll pee in your paint bucket

But for real, it's a reality check we were talking about lately.

It'll be a bah humbug winter if they vote no and it takes another 3 weeks to translate another encrypted BS TA.

They'll ask for more for retirees and lose on sign bonus. Then they'll all retire with their extra like the 1990 contract. 

Hmm in my paint bucket? Hell let me give that a try, might help :hysterical:

Things are going to work out didntdoit, you`ll finally get a pass outta jail and collect your parting gift. St. Louis is waiting :jump_earth:

1 hour ago, Decker said:

Hmm in my paint bucket? Hell let me give that a try, might help :hysterical:

Things are going to work out didntdoit, you`ll finally get a pass outta jail and collect your parting gift. St. Louis is waiting :jump_earth:

I'm losing faith, and I'm surly not going back to St. Louis it's becoming a mini Chicago.

My planned escape before xmas is a bust now I gotta wait and the best they can tell me is we'll see who's eligible to leave sometime in 2020 after contracts ratified. No dates, it could be shutdown before they let me loose. And knowing the fact that the only reason why we're getting 60k and not 70k like last contract was because of following GM's pattern burns. If that's the case give us 11k instead of 9k for signing.

I'll be happy if I at least can get a date when I can leave by dec 1st., for them to offer it on a maybe I don't know yet is BS. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decker said:

Give me a few minutes I`m trying to get the pic`s and video's of the Palms Springs rondivuuuu  with Denny, Gary, Vance and there executive assistances :detective:

I`d pay money to see a video of Denny smoking his cigar out on the lawn waitin for the bad boyz to show up. Then to see Denny in those CPD  hand cuffs (zip ties)  I would kick in extra just to see that picture  :lurk:

No sympathy from me,either.DONT DROP THE SOAP!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Decker said:

Those guys could sure use, SOAP on a ROPE, for a present this Christmas

Edited by Fatso
  • Haha 1