ICE-ing a BEV charging spot,,,

Being that it was a Raptor in Germany, it was probably a Diplomat(or Family member) or service member (I really hope not) who was over there. Your average German that could afford a Raptor there is never going to park like that. They follow rules to a fault.

That being said it could have been someone from Russia or Eastern Block the rich from there really think rules don't apply to them and act accordingly. 

Edited by jasonj80
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, jasonj80 said:

Being that it was a Raptor in Germany, it was probably a Diplomat(or Family member) or service member (I really hope not) who was over there. Your average German that could afford a Raptor there is never going to park like that. They follow rules to a fault.

That being said it could have been someone from Russia or Eastern Block the rich from there really think rules don't apply to them and act accordingly. 

Yes because nobody in the west thinks they are speshul and/or deserve speshul rights....its gotta be those bad russians....

27 minutes ago, Fordowner said:

I hope they scratched the you know what out of that Raptor - selfish jerk   I don't understand this whole ICEing thing Why are they so mad?    

They think plug in electric vehicles are going to eliminate their favorite vehicles.

21 minutes ago, snooter said:

Yes because nobody in the west thinks they are speshul and/or deserve speshul rights....its gotta be those bad russians....

A person that owned that truck in Germany is not going to be a person that would ICE electric vehicle parking spot, I can't see any German actually doing that, they would know it would be towed; and towed fairly fast. Germany doesn't mess around when it comes to petty things like that. I also said it could have been a diplomat or service member as well, or someone from Russia/Eastern Europe. You have to have money to drive that truck in Germany, gas would be almost $6 a gallon, so it is someone who can afford to put $200 worth of fuel at a fill-up or someone from the Military/Diplomat that wouldn't pay any tax on the fuel. 

24 minutes ago, Assimilator said:

Why is it unfathomable for a non American to want a Raptor in Germany?

It’s not, the person that has it is just going to be considerably more wealthy than someone that would own one in the U.S. You’d be looking at 60,000€+ used and over 100,000€ new. On top of running costs that would be 3-5x greater than what they would be in the US market.