Effective date

MrSmith

The contract was ratified by majority vote of the members, at that point the contract is in effect. No difference from signing any legal contract except we signed with our vote. 

Each facility will have a determination of retirement incentives do to the fact Ford controls their business and exiting of to many members at one time will not be good for their operations. I`m sure at CAP as short as we are every day and as many people they are adding to both facilities the exiting could be a long an drawn out process. 

If there are specified dates for different elements to occur then that process and dates become in effect at the ratification of the contract.

Don`t be upset if the incentives and exiting process takes longer than we want it to happen. Ford has the contractual abilities to operate their business with the company`s best interest first and foremost.  

29 Nov. signing bonus 

06 Dec. 4% for some members

15 Sept. 2020 will be start of the first hourly rate increase for some members

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MrSmith said:

When will the 2019 agreement go into effect? 
Didn’t see my raise on my check stub.

Also, would like to know when the attendance policy goes into effect.

I went to clear for missing a day and Labor told me Dec 1st is when the new attendance policy goes into effect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decker said:

The contract was ratified by majority vote of the members, at that point the contract is in effect. No difference from signing any legal contract except we signed with our vote. 

Each facility will have a determination of retirement incentives do to the fact Ford controls their business and exiting of to many members at one time will not be good for their operations. I`m sure at CAP as short as we are every day and as many people they are adding to both facilities the exiting could be a long an drawn out process. 

If there are specified dates for different elements to occur then that process and dates become in effect at the ratification of the contract.

Don`t be upset if the incentives and exiting process takes longer than we want it to happen. Ford has the contractual abilities to operate their business with the company`s best interest first and foremost.  

29 Nov. signing bonus 

06 Dec. 4% for some members

15 Sept. 2020 will be start of the first hourly rate increase for some members

the fact that u have to explain this to ppl, is beyond me, and ur way nicer then he/she deserved. its no wonder public looks at us as idiots.

Edited by dark270

1 hour ago, dark270 said:

the fact that u have to explain this to ppl, is beyond me, and ur way nicer then he/she deserved. its no wonder public looks at us as idiots.

Idiots? Tell me the effective date Einstein. Because that still didn’t answer my damn question.

Einstein?  

I would wonder what part of any one of Einstein`s explanations you do understand or have read? When you are referring to yourself with  "my dam question" it would lend to an explanation and Dark explained it in an Einstein clarity.   

when....the....members.....through.....more....pieces....of...paper....with...yes....than....all...the...pieces...of...paper....with … no...on....the...paper.... "in the plastic buckets" (<---had to stir the shit ?)…. then....the....contract...is....drum roll please...….rat-o-ffffeyed. 

Smitty you are under the 2019 UAW/Ford agreement from the point the total number of votes reached the majority of the votes cast in favor of excepting the tentative agreement which it then became a legal binding labor contract.  At the point the theory of relativity is considered that would give you a date or 15 November 2019. (the minute when the yes majority is reached on 15 Nov. 2019) 

Thanks Dark for your clarity ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tentative…. come on really Dec. 1st is when CAP looses the C crew and we loose the Lincoln to FRAP and we never send another unit to China....oh and NO MORE OT ever again....

OMG it`s like a braineeack convention...….

Edited by Decker
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Decker said:

Einstein?  

I would wonder what part of any one of Einstein`s explanations you do understand or have read? When you are referring to yourself with  "my dam question" it would lend to an explanation and Dark explained it in an Einstein clarity.   

when....the....members.....through.....more....pieces....of...paper....with...yes....than....all...the...pieces...of...paper....with … no...on....the...paper.... "in the plastic buckets" (<---had to stir the shit ?)…. then....the....contract...is....drum roll please...….rat-o-ffffeyed. 

Smitty you are under the 2019 UAW/Ford agreement from the point the total number of votes reached the majority of the votes cast in favor of excepting the tentative agreement which it then became a legal binding labor contract.  At the point the theory of relativity is considered that would give you a date or 15 November 2019. (the minute when the yes majority is reached on 15 Nov. 2019) 

Thanks Dark for your clarity ? 

btw, wish more of 'us' was like u.   its sad tho really.

10 minutes ago, dark270 said:

i think u proved my theory, and why the public think we are idiots.  maybe try READING the contract

I did read the contract and all I see is a bunch of XX-XX-XXXX as effective date. You don’t know shit. Don’t even know the answer to my question. Idiot.

Wait a minute.... what does knowing shit have to do with an effective or when it be`s goin to`s be`s applin it... date? Or does knowing shit make a person not have to ask questions on a collective bargaining process? Hmmm you would lend yourself to the group you labeled as not knowing shit, with your continued questions and referring to knowing shit.....   :whistling:

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MrSmith said:

You don’t know shit if you can’t tell me when the damn attendance policy and raises go in effect. Not any of the ? I’m asking about anyways. Thanks for the “help” and your rambling. Always entertaining.

I was told by Labor relations in CAP Dec 1st for the attendance policy changes

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MrSmith said:

I did read the contract and all I see is a bunch of XX-XX-XXXX as effective date. You don’t know shit. Don’t even know the answer to my question. Idiot.

if u actually read the contract , u would see the 'effective' date, CAUSE ITS IN THERE!   i do know, cause i read it, u didnt and u ask stupid questions, thats why ppl make fun of U! IDIOT

3 hours ago, dark270 said:

if u actually read the contract , u would see the 'effective' date, CAUSE ITS IN THERE!   i do know, cause i read it, u didnt and u ask stupid questions, thats why ppl make fun of U! IDIOT

thanks for all your help.
Now get the last word and move on.

11 hours ago, dark270 said:

why are you always attacking people? mommy issues? do you need a hug?

simple harmless question and you act like an ass, no ones impressed no ones intimidated. We make fun of bullies with small hand syndrome.

But I'm better then that, I'll be a good UAW brother and start a gofundme for your therapy 

See too many jerkoffs just bashing new people and not help guide them in the right direction. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ididntdoit said:

why are you always attacking people? mommy issues? do you need a hug?

simple harmless question and you act like an ass, no ones impressed no ones intimidated. We make fun of bullies with small hand syndrome.

But I'm better then that, I'll be a good UAW brother and start a gofundme for your therapy 

See too many jerkoffs just bashing new people and not help guide them in the right direction. 

u are not involved,  why do u have to be involved?  ur taking a buyout  so leave it at that!  btw it is not a harmless question.

if u or anyone else actually READ the contract, like ppl should, u would be better informed.  etc etc

i dont need ur fake pity. or name calling.