Sgt. Pepper....complete album done live!

This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen!  This band called the Analogues from the Netherlands does the entire Beatle Sgt. Pepper (and others) album live!  No synthesizers!  All the audience, animal (Good Morning) and other sounds were either found on the internet or created themselves and made from scratch; they did NOT record them from the Beatle album!  There's a documentary on how they did it, including buying all the same make and model instruments the Beatles used. The time, passion, dedication, respect is alone tear-jerking. If your eyes haven't been moist at least once by the end of Hey Jude done at the end, check your pulse.....you might be dead!  I don't think the Beatles could have done it any better live, and I'm a diehard Beatle fan.  Scroll down for the comments...even those will bring a tear!  If you're a Beatle fan, this is a must-watch!  Enjoy!!!  You should listen on PC so you can hear the fantastic bass playing!  You can't hear bass on phones.

The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's: Live in Concert (The Analogues) - YouTube

Edited by Joe771476