Subtle 2020 change - door handle chrome

Finally saw a 2020 in person. I wanted to see the monochrome look in person and the new black rims (I like them a lot). Also wanted to see the Pristine White on the Navigator (liked it a lot as well). I also noticed that they reduced the amount of chrome on all of the door handles. Instead of it being the entire face of the handle it is a small strip along the top of the handle. I kept thinking I noticed this in the photos I had seen online, but wrote it off as the lighting or whatnot. I like it personally. When we order ours, I plan to black out the chrome and the thinner black line might look nicer than a chunky black block.

They delivered it to the house through pouring rain. It's black. Getting ceramic coating, clay bar etc. on Tues. I will definitely get some pics then. I'm a little annoyed that there's no color ambient light function. I have two other Ford's (19 Shelby and 17 F150) that both have the multi color interior LEDs but the Navigator does not. Kind of weird.

Edited by Rooster9177
Add

11 hours ago, Rooster9177 said:

They delivered it to the house through pouring rain. It's black. Getting ceramic coating, clay bar etc. on Tues. I will definitely get some pics then. I'm a little annoyed that there's no color ambient light function. I have two other Ford's (19 Shelby and 17 F150) that both have the multi color interior LEDs but the Navigator does not. Kind of weird.

Hi Rooster. See your thread in the Lincoln Forums. Your Navigator has Ambient Lighting color choices. You are either looking in the wrong place for the settings, skipping a step (e.g. having the headlights on to adjust), or there is an issue that needs to be diagnosed and repaired.

If you can not find the adjustment yourself, stop by your Dealership and have your salesperson show you how. If they can not find the adjustment settings (check another Navigator if necessary), then make an appointment for service.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Edited by bbf2530

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2019 at 10:09 AM, bbf2530 said:

If you can not find the adjustment yourself, stop by your Dealership and have your salesperson show you how. If they can not find the adjustment settings (check another Navigator if necessary), then make an appointment for service.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Has anyone confirmed this?  I test drove one the other day and couldn't find the ambient color settings either.