Navigator w/ Executive Package

I wonder why lincoln hasnt came out with an executive type pkg for the navigator yet?  Its already priced it near top of the class, but it doesnt have some of the rear seat accomodations that its foreign competitors have, or what it showcased for the concept car 3 yrs prior.  I think it would sell like hotcakes if lincoln deleted the third row, pushed the sec row seats back, made them the same 30 way seats as the front, added a footrest, wine glass holder, heated and cooled console w/ cupholders, and removable screens for the rear entertainment system with wifi capabilities.  They should also add the nifty suite style closet compartment as well for the rear and put the air glide system on the suspension so it raises, lowers, and rides a bit better for the back passengers.  Do yall agree?

Edited by Dlcorbett
Spelling

3 hours ago, Dlcorbett said:

They should do what they did with the continental.  Have people order it at a bl dealer and let the customer choose the options they want.  That would be the best way, and the customer would also get a tailored dealership experience as well.

I find this disturbing. In Portland, I don't think my dealer would know "tailored BL dealership experience" if it hit them in the head. That would have been cool but it was in every way NOT that. Here, it's "yes that's a black label. Do you want to buy it?" And if you don't after looking at it, I got the distinct feeling the salesguy would get chewed out by upper management for not strong arming you into a sale.  Depressing.... ?  I would assume here the best you could get for "tailored", is some guy shows up at my house on a bike and shows you cool pictures of cars they've sold. ? Now do you want to buy one? ?

Oh and that Mercedes looks like the front end is made from 6 different cars... so weird. But thanks for posting that.

Edited by Deafsoundguy