GM`s Federal Filing

Decker

If any member has been through the last 4 or 5 contracts the written accounts being detailed in the GM filings, this written information will back up what the average member has been thinking for years about just who "our" retired and current IUAW E-Board members have been serving. The average member was, correct.... the concession, two tiers, loss of hourly increases, loss of retiree benefits and no increase in LIB... all were part of the pay off for doing the bidding of the other side of the table.

B. President Williams Is a Willing Participant in the Takeover Conspiracy

95. In 2014 , with certain UAW officials cooperation secured through

corruption, Marchionne turned for support to the new UAW President, longtime

friend and merger wingman , Dennis Williams. Marchionne and Williams had

known each other since the 2000s, when Williams negotiated contracts at a Fiat affiliated truck and tractor company. Williams has affirmed that he tries “not to

Second-guess Sergio, and that the pair have a “very good relationship”.

96. Williams was a willing participant in Marchionne`s bribery and

takeover scheme, especially given the UAW ' s finances in 2013, the UAW s

Financial circumstances were so dire that it sold $47 million in assets and

“raided it`s strike fund to pay operating expenses”.

97. When Williams took office, he promptly encouraged further corruption.

Among other criminal acts detailed here in Williams specifically directed his

Lieutenants and other corrupt officials to accelerate their fraud, and use NTC funds

and credit cards for travel, dining, and other illegal purposes to improve the UAW s

budget (which the officials then used for their own purposes rather than for the

benefit of the membership ) . As Johnson admitted, “this directive was issued in order

to reduce costs to the UAW budget from such expenditures because the UAW s

budget was under pressure. Notably, the bribes from FCA to certain UAW

Officials continued after Williams assumed the UAW Presidency.

98 . By the time of the 2015 CBA negotiations, Williams was conspiring

with Marchionne.

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

GM is filing because the corporation wants a jury trial to prove the corporation lost market percentage and earnings due to the FCA and IUAW corruption and negotiations that set in place an unfair situation in FCA’s favor. 

Will the membership get its day in court to prove we also got screwed by the IUAW? 

Being in the land of class actions (CAP) maybe we can get some proceedings in motion? 

I’d say my damages in just the lost of LIB increases would be grounds to step up to the witness stand and let the judge know my losses over the last 15 to 20 years. 

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/6473-g-m-v-fiat-chrysler/21db6535b3b6b6b083ad/optimized/full.pdf

Sure paints a different picture from the "you`s should just be thankful you`s even have a job" or "ITS THE BEST WE GOOD GET"

Remember the concessions that the IUAW forgot to bring up or even put on the table at the next contract talks after they helped their partner by getting the concessions?

Remember Dennis shocking everyone with "his" choice to have Chrysler go first?

Reading about how the "grievance procedure" was bought and paid for in this fillings, answers a lot of questions about Rep`s taking years to get back with even a grievance number much less filling the grievance....

How many years without COLA or a 3% increase or even a lump?  Where do I sign up for a class action law suit?

Also this explains the treatment of workers at the local level.The intimidation.The deals.The unequal enforcement of the contract.Arbitrary and capricious enforcement of the rules.Your basic "They can do that","Be lucky you have a job","we dont like to write grievances"  " Be compliant" :drop: Long time ago.If a supervisor was acting like an abusive narcissist.I saw the local union president along with a couple elected union officers confront the supervisor in the cafeteria.The union president was talking loudly,pointed his finger in the sociopath supervisors face and telling him in no uncertain words that if he did not stop,they would put him on the street.Management no longer faces any retaliation from the union.Like you said the union is on managements side.

Edited by Fatso
  • Thanks 1

Wonder how much an IUAW E-Board members monthly retirement check is :lurk: Wonder if the medical coverage for an IUAW E-Board member is switched over to the VEEBER :lurk:Wonder if an IUAW E-Board member gets to keep all the golf equipment?

Come on fake news :lurk:does Denny get to keep his custom (non union) made BBQ pit?  

The IUAW,which includes the most influential and powerful UAW leaders,needs entirely 'fresh blood'.Rory cannot be trusted simply because he stood around while "allegedly" the current and former presidents were themselves accused by the FBI of corruption.Self-policing does not work.The UAW needs some fresh faces.Some local presidents or reps or chairman who have clean records and honorable, ethical reputations of being foremost for the members they were elected to represent.I know they are out there.I have met them but they just dont have the popularity to be elected.

• Thanks 1

I heard that Fatso, they are out there I`m sure of it because I`ve met them also. But for to long the system of "grooming" over experience and knowledge in the representatives selection process has been a built in way of securing the steeling from the members. 

This will take so much hard work to replace the greasing of the palms methods and the steeling from the every member from the locals on up the ladder to international and even including retiree`s. How many current elected members couldn`t say a thing about the steeling they found and had proof of because of retaliation? So even our honest rep`s are human with the human trait of fear.

Now don`t get me wrong here, I don`t think the super activists are the answer either because as we know at CAP our super activist has a "I`m always right" syndrome that would be just as bad for the union as those currently in IUAW positions and had looked the other way or were getting their cut of whatever.  (he looked the other way, many times how else did the 7K a month glamor magazine keep getting funded?) (Thanks to our current E-Board for stopping that 7K a month "I`m always right platform")

This will be a point of learning from these thieves and moving towards true union ideology. Do we have members in our ranks that have the knowledge and experience to put the rank and file back at the top of the representatives concern list? I believe we do. 

Edited by Decker

Its turned into a "DEAL" union.Meaning that everybody is out to cut a "DEAL" for themselves.Those that are left,that dare to have some pride turn into targets for management to harass.Stop the "deals" and insist on equal enforcement of the contract for all members.I hear your laughter!

• Thanks 1

We need fair and Honest elections with one member, one vote for ALL IUAW positions.    I will also advocate that any Member being moved from the plant to the IUAW, MUST have a vote from the membership of the plant in order to be taken.  We the membership know best if so and so did the job or screwed us blind.  For far too long people have been moved up the ladder due to ass kissing.  It has to stop!

• Like 4