Dealer wants my 18 back

HofstraJet

Was at the dealer recently getting an Aviator for my niece. Dealer saw my 18 Nav and asked if I’d be willing to trade it in for a 20. We did some preliminary numbers and it looks like my payment would drop a little if I do the deal (36 month lease on both vehicles, 20 has same feature set as I would be ordering it).

Any thoughts? I’m perfectly happy with my 18. 14 months left on the lease. 20 seems largely the same as 18 and doesn’t have all the tech that the Aviator has, so maybe the 21 will. 

Doesn’t seem worth the hassle, but I’m thinking about it.

Edited by HofstraJet
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, HofstraJet said:

Was at the dealer recently getting an Aviator for my niece. Dealer saw my 18 Nav and asked if I’d be willing to trade it in for a 20. We did some preliminary numbers and it looks like my payment would drop a little if I do the deal (36 month lease on both vehicles, 20 has same feature set as I would be ordering it).

Any thoughts? I’m perfectly happy with my 18. 14 months left on the lease. 20 seems largely the same as 18 and doesn’t have all the tech that the Aviator has, so maybe the 21 will. 

Doesn’t seem worth the hassle, but I’m thinking about it.

Can you adopt me as your nephew? I could really enjoy a new Corsair right now.