Bronco Grill insert

You know, I'm actually leaning toward the baby Bronco - look at the way the ends turn/angle in (sort of a chamfer corner):

image.thumb.png.35a7ea99825f4ab21e571f4d1f69be60.png

And look at the lighting signature - the outside edge of this insert could easily be the round light, with the horizontal part bisecting an additional part of the headlight (which is why we see a non circular/longer cutout for the headlight) - presumably above/below that bisecting element would be the turn signal

And look at the baby Bronco's hood /front end and how it has a similar shape....

ford-adventurer-baby-bronco-spy-photo.jpg

Then compare to Bronco R, which is nearly completely straight across:

Image result for bronco r

I know that's not a production Bronco/spy shot, but I'd imagine the front end will share that overall shape.

Edited by rmc523

That is a curious one, it doesn't really look like it fits the Bronco Scout fascia and doesn't really resemble the leaked images (unless they've changed significantly again).  But it also doesn't resemble the shapes seen through the camo on the Scout prototypes.  The Scout has a more complicated shape at the fenders rather than this more symmetrical design which better fits the Bronco R fender cut out. This also looks too wide and narrow for the boxier scout fascia.  More importantly, that extra wide headlight cut out is not consistent with the Bronco Scout designs.  I more inclined to believe this from the Bronco, but that's because we don't really know what the Bronco is going to look like yet.  But I think the fact a mould is leaking this early suggests something closer to production, which would be the Scout.  

Edited by Assimilator

24 minutes ago, Assimilator said:

That is a curious one, it doesn't really look like it fits the Bronco Scout fascia and doesn't really resemble the leaked images (unless they've changed significantly again).  But it also doesn't resemble the shapes seen through the camo on the Scout prototypes.  The Scout has a more complicated shape at the fenders rather than this more symmetrical design which better fits the Bronco R fender cut out. This also looks too wide and narrow for the boxier scout fascia.  More importantly, that extra wide headlight cut out is not consistent with the Bronco Scout designs.  I more inclined to believe this from the Bronco, but that's because we don't really know what the Bronco is going to look like yet.  But I think the fact a mould is leaking this early suggests something closer to production, which would be the Scout.  

I broke down how it is the Scout and why the headlight cutout doesn't look right/like the released model.

I'll try to do something more.

Taking a 2nd look I can see the that the fender line is consistent with the Scout which is straight across on the top edge and rounded up at the bottom (thanks to the clamshell hood design which Bronco Prime doesn't get).  The Bronco R suggests something more rounded at the top corners, but who knows since that vehicle has wide non-production fenders.  This may just represent a different version of the grille than we see in the leaked images or the prototype.  The prototype has a grille that goes straight across up to the round headlight with the running lights integrated into larger grille slots. This grille has a different motif going on, but a leak at this stage would make more sense for the Scout. 

Edited by Assimilator

21 hours ago, Assimilator said:

Taking a 2nd look I can see the that the fender line is consistent with the Scout which is straight across on the top edge and rounded up at the bottom (thanks to the clamshell hood design which Bronco Prime doesn't get).  The Bronco R suggests something more rounded at the top corners, but who knows since that vehicle has wide non-production fenders.  This may just represent a different version of the grille than we see in the leaked images or the prototype.  The prototype has a grille that goes straight across up to the round headlight with the running lights integrated into larger grille slots. This grille has a different motif going on, but a leak at this stage would make more sense for the Scout. 

Ha!  I like the Bronco Prime name.

• Like 1