Tug of war with f150 and ugly truck

I dont care about the looks and from the look of things neither does the cult...if its range is 500miles thats a strong sell point....id bet teslas truck gets a redo before you can actually buy the dam thing...if i bolt on a cow skull i can play mad max with there truck so theres that...

18 hours ago, fordtech1 said:

Not sure which one you are referring to. Fords will work above freezing for sure. Tesla hasn’t exactly been trouble free with their handle/latch  systems either. 

Both actually. I know first hand the F150s' are junk. Have only heard about Tesla's.  

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 1:54 PM, loubif said:

I wouldn't put it past Ford to have a top secret next gen all electric Ford GT in the works to duel it out with the Tesla Roadster...pipe dreaming but hey who expected Ford to drop the last Ford GT on us.  

I hope not...pure electric is too limiting...an ICE with electric backup makes WAY more viable sense...especially if car has track aspirations....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing better than parking my F250 in the TESLA charging parking spots at the WAWA and letting the engine Idle while I purchase some Peanut M&Ms and a Diet Coke.  It makes me feel very..... Happy!.  I just wanted to share my morning routine with everyone. Have a nice Day!

8 hours ago, G8tor said:

Nothing better than parking my F250 in the TESLA charging parking spots at the WAWA and letting the engine Idle while I purchase some Peanut M&Ms and a Diet Coke.  It makes me feel very..... Happy!.  I just wanted to share my morning routine with everyone. Have a nice Day!

Twitter found you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2