Ford motor policy on wearing political attire

SNEEKY

I assume from noticing the posters in the plant and what the UAW reps are wearing that the political message must be liberal and progressive enough otherwise you face disciplinary action up to or including TERMINATION.Compliance with 'group think' is mandatory.

Edited by Fatso
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SNEEKY said:

Thanks I was not looking for assumptions I want to see the policy in writing, but the way things are going you are probably correct in your assumption.

But there has to be a written policy somewhere  I just can't find it.

Just a suggestion, go to your plants home page then look for directives, polices or use search. But be aware of one over riding policy, freedom of expression and/or speech.

This is what I got in case anyone else wants to know

To:  All Employees

Subject:  Political Literature or Signage

The Company does not allow, as a matter of policy, campaigning on its property by candidates for public office or by persons working on their behalf. 

As such, political literature / signage is prohibited on Company property at all times. 

If such literature / signage is found (including stickers, etc.) it will be immediately removed.

Regards,

Ford Rouge Labor Relations Office