2019 Lincoln Navigator Engine sounds and catalytic converter

This a gaping hole I found.  I am not a mechanic but I am pretty sure this is not normal..  I asked my dealership mechanic to check for an exhaust leak.  Now a potential catalytic converter issue. They are replacing the cam phasers.. parts will not be in for 3-4 weeks!!!  
The other day our vehicle was sluggish... it didn’t want to get up to speed. 

FDA76809-7DA4-4DEC-9C53-C0D37C4D403C.jpeg

• 1 month later...

My dealer told me everything is fine. It is not:  we have had several times when we step on the gas it hesitates and then catches. The noise is horrible upon start up. Sometimes it sounds like it is popping popcorn and other times it sounds like it doesn’t want to start. My mirror is still clicking and it loses my memory settings. The other day the radio changed to XM and I didn’t touch it. The dual heat/cool System will occasionally go off dual temperature.... meaning passenger controls both sides. I have to go in the system and change it.  Auto sensing windshield wipes... will occasionally go fast as if it is pouring out or not work at all. I have brought it back to the dealership Three times and they say everything is fine. One owner filed a lemon law and they took his car back. Long process.  I am going to take it to a different dealership.