2020 Monochromatic

nik2k

Hi,

I looked a 2020 monochromatic black and it looks really good.
I can't find any other colors of monochromatic around me - no "white" or "ceramic pearl".
I know this is subjective, but still ... anyone seen other colors? Do they look better than a chrome version?
Because black mono is definitely better looking than the regular chrome.

It only comes in Black, White and Ceramic Pearl. I have viewed a white one and it looks nice I think, but I wish it didn't have the body color grille but rather a black grille. I do think as far as stock it looks best in black, but I'm never certain how much I love black rims on a black car. I do like the contrast with the black rims on a lighter exterior though. You CAN get the black rims on the Black Label as an individual option with any exterior color.

I ordered a 2020 Pristine White Black Label and am doing a full chrome delete making all of the chrome black ... I ordered the factory black rims as well.

Are you leaning toward the black monochromatic? What color interior are you considering?

2 hours ago, nik2k said:

Oh, so what exactly did you do? What did you do with the top to make it black? Why are the mirrors black?

Hi nik. turbo2424 stated in his post with the photo that he "... vinyl wrapped the top black".

If the mirrors were not white from the factory I assume they were also vinyl wrapped.

Good luck.

Edited by bbf2530

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am going black but that is only because a friend of mine just got a white Navi and in my line of work should I ever use it as a camera car black is always better.  There was a pearl mono L at my dealership, it sold the day after I drove it.  The grille is striking with the contrast created by the white.  Really dug it...  The only thing is I would want to black out the chrome around the emblem.  Good luck finding your truck!  Apparently nobody orders 4x4s around me so I had to order one.

i-T72x5SB-X4.jpg

i-hsMPVwb-X4.jpg

Edited by AKentPhoto