Aviator GT, Sasquatch, Loch Ness Monster

Guards Red Car

As far as I know there haven't been any GTs delivered to dealers yet... not even stock orders.  Some retail orders have been produced but they all seem to be going into limbo status, so OKTB must have been issued at least initially... it's looking like the GT launch on the new hybrid line at the MOD Center may be a repeat of the main line launch.  I believe Explorer Hybrids are arriving at dealers now though.

Edited by CoolScoop

3 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I don't believe the GT has even started production yet. 

Several have had Produced status... mine showed Produced for four days before switching to Origin Recieved on 12/9, but primary status is still In Production and the eta end date has remained 12/22 since it was produced.  Are the GTs sent back to CAP for final QC inspections after being produced at the MOD Center... that could explain the Origin Recieved (by shipper) while still in production.  

Edited by CoolScoop

After searching other sites and forums it appears that everyone with GT Produced and ETA end dates are now showing the Origin Recieved/In Production status.  One ETA end date was today, 12/15, so that's not going to happen.  So it's looking like they're being produced but none have been released yet.

Edited by CoolScoop

None of the produced GTs have shipped yet.  Only ones in the wild are the pre production and production samples.  I received a welcome package a few months ago and it said early 2020 for the release, there is a picture somewhere in one of my posts, but everyone jumped me saying it was going to be late fall.  ?

• 4 weeks later...