2020 Escape questions

Rick1723

I have the 2020 Escape Hybrid Titanium..  and have searched, even though it says it is in the center stack screen , where do you change the colors for the ambient lighting .. I see the icon and in it shows how to intensify the light but nothing about color change..

anyone else have an idea?

Rick.

We picked up our 2020 non-hybrid Titanium 2 weeks ago to replace our 2017 Titanium . The 2017 had a choice of ambient light colors . The 2020 does not seem to give an option to change colors ; only an ice blue color with brightness adjustment .

Maybe another Ford cost-cutting measure . But then again, the 2020 comes with so much more features than the 2017 .

• 2 weeks later...

Ambient lighting could have been decontented, When Ford eliminated the ability to change colors on the 2018 F-150 a bunch of new owners went to the dealer thinking there was something wrong when it had just been eliminated.

Total cost savings is probably $1 too.

Edited by jasonj80

yes... got the  answer from ford... they did eliminate the chance to change colors..so we can have any color we want...as long as it is Ice Blue.. after having a Lincoln... gotta say to my new ride...it ain't a Lincoln... still pretty fun to drive and play with...

• 7 months later...