Company of the Future?

Ididntdoit

constantly and when you need to provide proof of income for things it's hard to explain although we work for a large auto company that is competing to be the leading auto maker with todays state of the art tech yet they aren't capable of operating a payroll website. But trust your life behind the wheel of our new EV. 

Wait till you have to deal with the new NESC site.  On hold for 2-4 hours.  Then the rep has to check on everything, you'll lose it.  But they aren't from India.  Can't wait to see what happens with this company when all the folks start retiring on this buyout deal.  

On 12/23/2019 at 1:33 AM, pmooret said:

Wait till you have to deal with the new NESC site.  On hold for 2-4 hours.  Then the rep has to check on everything, you'll lose it.  But they aren't from India.  Can't wait to see what happens with this company when all the folks start retiring on this buyout deal.  

Assuming that VEBA has a set amount of funding.I would expect co-insurance payments to increase?I dont know.I am guessing that VEBA is a pool of money from which ALL retirees who qualify draw from.More retirees on VEBA = higher individual costs and co-pays.Does anybody know how it work out, as far as costs in actual dollars for retirees?

• 2 months later...

our payroll is done in UAE and I don't believe they're qualified to do American workers payroll, I've fought with them many times protecting my rights I have over 5000 dollars in refund checks from their mistakes over the past 2 years. You can't just call them they won't understand english you have to email them and hope it translates so they understand what you're saying.

@ididntdoit.You had to do sumptin.WTF? I thought for sure you had "escaped" with a buy-out? WTF? UAE? WTF? Is all this shit?Take NO shit,that is my motto.Grab the last check,make sure your Blue Cross card is in the mail and say fuck it.What is so hard about that?By the way,you are gettin while the gettin is good because hard times lie ahead for the rest of us.Could be worse.Could be,you are a trades guy with like 35 years which aint even close to gettin a buyout.Okay so,,,,WTF?Get outta here already.Live like a KING and best of luck.You gotta grab yourself a sausage pizza.A 12 pack of Old Style {in my days it was Hamm`s},Go White Sox!You got NO problems!Flippin! Chi-Town gemme a break.Lie down Dog! Worse come to worse hit a whore house down in Cicero and Keep smilin!

Edited by Fatso
  • Haha 1