Happy New Year!

Anyone considering a new Lincoln for the coming year? I've had the chance to show off the BL to a couple of other German car-freak friends of mine who think Porsches and Audis are the only cars out there and they were super impressed with the Nautilus, especially the interior. Sometimes you have to just put something in someones face to make them take notice that the Americans can build some really nice cars. Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Ewoks 2.jpg

• Like 1

Curious about the Bronco comments. Is it because you're looking for a 4x4 or AWD and you need something that can brave the elements and harsher situations? The wife and I are so spoiled with excellent interiors (the BL and my ELR) that the thought of buying anything that looks too "plasticky" is a real turnoff. Wondering how much the interior quality matters over the functionality or more so, the other way around. Obviously if you want a pickup or van it's a different story... I don't think we can go back to anything less than what we have....

I hope the Bronco is a hit though... ?