For Sale: (CT) 17” 2019 Ranger Sport Wheels and Tires (Factory Hankook DynaPros AT/M)

Anthony

Bought these off of a member on Ranger5g back in February of last year and put them in storage immediately thereafter (I bought them to eventually replace mine when they needed to be replaced).

I changed my mind and decided when my factory tires are ready to be replaced I’m going to go with a lift and bigger tires.

They are in perfect condition and have maybe a few thousand miles on them (?). The TPMS sensors and center caps are there just as Henry Ford intended. No scrapes or gouges. They are basically brand new.

Just looking to get what I paid (which was an incredible deal). $500.

Not going to do shipping (sorry). Local pickup (Southwest Connecticut / Fairfield County) or will deliver to within a hundred miles for a reasonable fee.

Original thread where I bought them: https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/i-guess-ill-get-this-started.1956/

Pics from today (they could use a bath):

90563A6F-5C55-4362-B533-C78664E38D14.jpeg

2A857739-D557-44C0-B453-8787D2590EC1.jpeg

2342AD90-6617-4862-992A-C0D5C0BBB438.jpeg

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Bought these off of a member on Ranger5g back in February of last year and put them in storage immediately thereafter (I bought them to eventually replace mine when they needed to be replaced).

I changed my mind and decided when my factory tires are ready to be replaced I’m going to go with a lift and bigger tires.

They are in perfect condition and have maybe a few thousand miles on them (?). The TPMS sensors and center caps are there just as Henry Ford intended. No scrapes or gouges. They are basically brand new.

Just looking to get what I paid (which was an incredible deal). $500.

Not going to do shipping (sorry). Local pickup (Southwest Connecticut / Fairfield County) or will deliver to within a hundred miles for a reasonable fee.

Original thread where I bought them: https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/i-guess-ill-get-this-started.1956/

Pics from today (they could use a bath):

That is a great price for sure.