2020 Expedition?'s

pwrcat

Aluminum body, ten-speed auto and next gen. 3.5 ecoboost.  Be advised that, it you're looking for a trim line above XLT, they're real proud of them. However, if you're not in a hurry, it might be worth waiting until the full-size GM SUVs come out next fall.  Even if you don't care for the GMs, competition with newer models ought to make Ford a little more generous in their pricing structure.

360 camera is great, though i do wish it came on a lower trim than the limited.  Any reason for 2020 over a 19 or used 18?  No real differences between those years. Deals are going around now for 19's, ive seen 14-16k off MSRP. 

This last July i picked up by used 18 with 32k miles for 46k, limited with 302a and RES, original MSRP was around 76k.

• 2 months later...

I’m with looking at a used 2018 or 2019. Used 2018 and 19 Limiteds (depending on mileage) are going anywhere from $40-$50k.

im getting ready to pull the trigger on a 2019 Limited with 301a and 37k miles. Sure miles are a bit high and it’s outside of the warranty, but its going for $41k. New, as previously stated, is looking at around $68k.

Youd have to like a specific package offered on a 2020 that isn’t available on 2019 or 18 models to really go after a new one.