Baby Bronco dash shots

2 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

I'm wondering how much heritage they are going to go with the Dash design of the regular Bronco. 

I couldn't even give you a hint, I haven't seen any interior pics or drawings. If it's even similar to what I think I'm seeing with the Baby Bronco, I think I will like it. 

38 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

I'm wondering how much heritage they are going to go with the Dash design of the regular Bronco. 

There is a ford engineer on Reddit that will very sparingly comment on bronco stuff. He said the interior was his favorite part of the whole vehicle.

The center console appears to be the exact same as the escape. I was hoping for a bit more differentiation. One of the weakest spots of the escapes interior is where the dash and console meet. Hopefully that’s different on the baby bronco. 

it looks like there’s some sort of cubby below the touchscreen now where the ac vents used to be on the escape. I like that, maybe wireless charging goes there?

10 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Baby Bronco - Many Escape hardpoints with a unique HVAC and upper stack arrangement and unique UI. 

Bronco - Streamlined, retro-inspired, and no holds barred. 

I'm sure the hardpoints on Bronco is going to be shared with (new) Ranger.

12 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Baby Bronco - Many Escape hardpoints with a unique HVAC and upper stack arrangement and unique UI. 

Wish the baby bronco was like a scaled down version of the bronco interior instead of a slightly modified escape interior.

• Like 1

It looks nice overall, the silver trim around the stereo controls will probably be a weak point...

I'm not a big fan of the trend towards dedicated infotainment systems, i like being able to replace the radio. It's also kind of funny how we've gone back to screens floating out the dash. Its kind of nice the way they do it now, but again it becomes an irreplaceable part which is kind of disappointing if you like custom car stereos 

2 hours ago, blazerdude20 said:

Hopefully that isn’t the same cheap analog gauge cluster as the Escape. 

If you look closely, you can see it slightly through the camo. It almost looks like it could be a digital screen, nice and bright. 

What does everyone else think? Digi or analog? 

23 minutes ago, probowler said:

If you look closely, you can see it slightly through the camo. It almost looks like it could be a digital screen, nice and bright. 

I think we're seeing an analog one there, but I'm sure higher trims will get the digital cluster.

The debate is whether it gets the Escape's cheap 90s analog gauges or if it gets a nicer look.

26 minutes ago, probowler said:

It looks to me to be similar to the center mounted speedometer like Fusion/Edge/Ranger etc. 

3 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

I wonder how they plan on modernizing this:

Image result for 1970 bronco dash

Plus I think this is an AM dash-those vents look to be out of a 2005/S197 Mustang.

I haven't looked at the current Mustang in a long tome, but wasn't that dash originally retro-ish? I do remember the upper trims being very nice, the toggles switches were one cool touch that stood out to me. 

Maybe we'll see that taken to the next next level, but of course based on the old bronco 

3 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

I wonder how they plan on modernizing this:

Image result for 1970 bronco dash

4 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

I would interpret that to mean a less 'busy' dash or console.