Baby Bronco dash shots

16 minutes ago, probowler said:

I haven't looked at the current Mustang in a long tome, but wasn't that dash originally retro-ish? I do remember the upper trims being very nice, the toggles switches were one cool touch that stood out to me. 

Maybe we'll see that taken to the next next level, but of course based on the old bronco 

Yep, I’ve been saying for a while now that I hope toggle switches are included in the bronco. A mustang-ish interior would work nice with the retro style.

• Like 1

Not impressed with the kenmore washing mashing trans knob...needs the real deal shift lever...electronics will fry first time i wash it out with garden hose i suspect as well...should do fine for a run to the A&P though...goin be like capone's vault disappointment for many unless ford truly has the real deal they are holding back..no stick axles and i am out

• Like 1

3 hours ago, T-dubz said:

Yep, I’ve been saying for a while now that I hope toggle switches are included in the bronco. A mustang-ish interior would work nice with the retro style.

Some auxiliary switches for addons will be really awesome too, Winch, OBA, Diff locks,etc.  Better yet it Ford even offers some of those features as factory options.

An area that could fit a CB radio would be really nice as well.

Edited by probowler

On 1/18/2020 at 11:29 AM, fuzzymoomoo said:

They were also Used in the Pontiac G6 

You may be right about that. My vents are usually open, but my niece closed one the other day, and I noticed some slight differences. For one thing, there's a "tab" on one vane that slightly overlaps the other vane when it's closed, and that's missing from the vents in that pic.

Edited by SoonerLS
Damn you, autoincorrect.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:09 PM, probowler said:

Some auxiliary switches for addons will be really awesome too, Winch, OBA, Diff locks,etc.  Better yet it Ford even offers some of those features as factory options.

An area that could fit a CB radio would be really nice as well.

I second the Upfitter switch option or even standard equipment. Must have IMO...