2018 Select Navigator questions about 360 camera and AM radio reception

Just got a used 2018 Select Navigator still under warranty. I am very excited about the car.  

Can I turn on 360 camera while driving? Current, it only shows when car is in reverse.

The AM radio reception is very bad. I can only get a couple of stations and both are very bad. My other cars are way better with AM radios. Is there anything I can do to improve it. 

Also, I do not have the code for the door. It is really somewhere near the passenger side as suggested?

Thank you! 

What the heck is AM radio?  :)

The door code should be on a card in the front of the owner's manual.   If not then the door code can be retrieved from sync 3 if you have both working keys. If you don't have both keys the dealer can retrieve it.   Ford used to print the code on or near the fuse panel on the driver's side underneath the dash - look for a 5 digit code and try it forwards and backwards.

If you don't have an OM you can download a pdf from owner.lincoln.com or www.motorcraftservice.com .

19 minutes ago, chrisholland03 said:

They haven't logged back in since they posted their question.  So they probably haven't seen the answer.

When I hover my cursor over the user name it shows last listed on Friday at 6:06 pm, but nonetheless I wonder why people don't want to reply to their own questions lol. 

Edited by Black Label