bolts inside transit connect cargo van

Hi there. Newbie.  2017 TC LWB cargo van. What size are the bolts for the 4 floor tie-downs?  Also, upper rear panel walls have more of the same sized threaded holes for same size bolts as the tie-downs,  AND there are a few smaller sized threaded holes.  Anybody know what size bolt fit in those smaller threaded holes? I suspect these threaded holes are used to secure the optional dealer installed rack systems.  Thank you.

Have you tried the online parts search at Tasca? I don't know if it'll mention the bolt sizes, but they might have reasonable prices on the hold-downs, and they should include the bolts. Or you could run by the local pick-a-part type junk yard. I wouldn't be surprised if the parts counter guy at your local Ford shop could just tell you over the phone...

• 3 weeks later...

.Thanks SoonerLS. I just went to local specialty fastener shop and found its neither a 6mm or a 5mm, and the pitch is also kind of odd. I was hoping it was a 6mm and the specialty shop had the proper pitch. I have some other product questions so I'll take your advice and swing by our local Ford dealership and ask there. I'll update this post if I make any headway.  Thanks again.