NG Ford Fusion Mule Spied

10 hours ago, jpd80 said:

I think it would be wonderful if UNIFOR could pick up Fusion / Lincoln crossover as well as new Edge/ Nautilus 

That would be a just outcome as far as I’m concerned, leaving Mexico as much capacity as possible.

Looks  like Ford is at a loss to know what to do about FRAP, NG Mustang is part of the UAW agreement but what else there?

There's a rumor going around MAP that somehow we are getting NG Mustang after Bronco launches but I'm calling BS on that one, I just don't see how it's physically possible. I think people confused it with the stamping work for it that we are supposed to be getting. 

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 10:20 PM, silvrsvt said:

But given the market in the EU/UK-hybrids and BEVs are the path going forward. Just looking at the Pricing structure of Ford in UK, there isn't much room between each model...and I don't Ford has mentioned they are doing a gas only Puma

FordUK.thumb.PNG.e9e7c8bacc5d3a94b88c4855109bf05c.PNG

So in the UK, the Puma has a lower base price than Focus!

4 minutes ago, akirby said:

Unless I'm looking at the wrong chart, it's 100 quid less than Focus starting price.  I wouldn't really call that cheaper.

Ford UK site on its build and price is showing the gas engine only but Titanium trim and above. Not sure if they are not going to sell the lower spec'd  Zetec.  Also the Titanium price which is just 100 quid lower, is being compared to a base base Focus Zetec spec.

Here they are selling the base Puma for a couple thousand euros compared to the base Focus

You can't directly compare those prices to the US showroom, the best indicator of that is the price gaps between Ecosport, Puma  and Focus.,.

every single one of them is way more expensive than a base US Focus was. The lowest price of the three is Ecosport at around $24,000

4 hours ago, jpd80 said:

You can't directly compare those prices to the US showroom, the best indicator of that is the price gaps between Ecosport, Puma  and Focus.,.

every single one of them is way more expensive than a base US Focus was. The lowest price of the three is Ecosport at around $24,000

And doesn't include VAT.