F250 Supercab track, please.

I have had my VIN# 1FT7X2BN3LEC42917 since Nov 14th. I got access for the window sticker on 1/16. The latest from the dealer was Scheduled to day of 1/27, but the Ford tracking site says "In Production" and I have been following another that has it as "Sent to Plant". That was back on the 16th. Could someone lookup and see if my truck has been built or not and if not, what possible day it is supposed to be done. Thank you very much.  John

Edited by jelange64

First of all, I'm the only one here so when you ask, you are asking me for assistance.

Secondly, pick 1 source otherwise you are second guessing everything and stressing out for no absolutely reason.  Be smart - I mean, does it really matter that you need an up-to-the-second account of everything?  Is it actually going to change anything or make it better?  No.  Can you influence it at all?  No.  If you read my rules to post here you would know that obsessive behavior like this isn't welcomed.  I realize you are probably excited, but you get 1 update per week at most and that is all I can do.

Now if that is good enough I have an update for you.  If you need constant updates go somewhere else.

Your vehicle started Production yesterday.  That's it.  It isn't done and there is nothing beyond that yet.  Now just relax.

3 hours ago, cyberdman said:

First of all, I'm the only one here so when you ask, you are asking me for assistance.

Secondly, pick 1 source otherwise you are second guessing everything and stressing out for no absolutely reason.  Be smart - I mean, does it really matter that you need an up-to-the-second account of everything?  Is it actually going to change anything or make it better?  No.  Can you influence it at all?  No.  If you read my rules to post here you would know that obsessive behavior like this isn't welcomed.  I realize you are probably excited, but you get 1 update per week at most and that is all I can do.

Now if that is good enough I have an update for you.  If you need constant updates go somewhere else.

Your vehicle started Production yesterday.  That's it.  It isn't done and there is nothing beyond that yet.  Now just relax.

Sorry, I did not realize that it was only you moderating this thread. I know I cannot influence anything and speed things up. I have been like a kid waiting for Christmas to get here. All I asked for was one update. I really do appreciate that.I did read the rules on the post and this is my first time asking in this thread for an update. I understand that this is voluntary to look things up and you taking you time for that. I do appreciate it. Since I know it is in Production, I won't ask again. Thank you very much.

I get it, I see super excited folks like you all the time that sometimes make the waiting worse by asking everywhere they can if someone can give them info about their order and they go nuts when this person says this and that sales guy said that, etc etc.  My point was to not make things worse on yourself and just pick one place where you know you are getting reliable information and stick with it otherwise you'll always be second guessing everything and then start wondering if someone isn't being truthful and if something is wrong with the order, etc.

If you want to keep it here, that is what I'm here for,  just bump your thread next week with your info and I'll tell you what it says.